11- Interrogation

OMG YOU GUYS THANK YOU SO FRICKIN' MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT! IDK WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU! This chapter is gonna be in Ben's POV again.

Joshua Hallal didn't trust me, that's for sure. I didn't trust him. When he walked in to the box I nearly fainted. 

"You...."

"Me." He sat down.

"You're supposed to be dead." I muttered the next part to myself. "I killed you." 

Joshua spread out his arms and shrugged. I noticed how different he looked with all of his body parts. He seemed to have a light about him, something that wasn't there in my dream. 

"And yet, here I am. Who are you working for? ISIS? A terrorist group?" I smirked. This was their endgame? Geez.

"I don't work for anyone. I am not a freelance agent either. C'mon, hit me harder than this. How about you, Josh. Who do you work for?" I smirked as the seemingly stoic agent squirmed in his seat. He hesitated before replying.

"The CIA, of course. How do you know who we are?"

"I have my ways." I didn't want to mention my dream. They were probably going to think I was on drugs or something. Joshua huffed, and seemed to ponder something for a moment.

"Why are you so interested in Erica?"

"Who, little old me?" I smirked at his face that was slowly turning purple. "She reminds me of someone that I thought I knew. Now, you wanna let the big boys play or are you their endgame? In that case, I'd rather be interrogated by Crandall." I yelled to the mirror.

"I know you're out there." I heard a smash. It sounded like someone had dropped their coffee mug. An woman ran in and grabbed me in a hug. She smelled faintly of lavender and blue berry muffins

"Ben?! You're okay!" She exclaimed in a British accent.

"Aunt Catherine?!"