17-Y'ALL ARE SPOILED

Y'ALL ARE GETTING SPOILED. THIS IS MY LAST UPDATE TODAY. ALSO, IF YOU GET THIS REFERENCE, YOU WILL BE MY NEW BEST FRIEND.

Mike entered my room. It was a mess, frankly, but it was a bit bigger than my previous room. 

"What's up... doc?" I greeted him with a fist bump. He sat down and groaned, rubbing his thighs. 

"I don't think I'm cut out for this spy stuff, man."

"What are you talking about?"

"Everyone's so much better! I could barely keep up with them in classes or in physical combat training, and now..." He sighed, putting his head in his hands.

"They chose you for a reason. Just let me know if anyone's making trouble for you." He cocked an eyebrow and looked at me.

"You gonna beat anyone up, Mr. Teacher?"

"If they mess with my best friend, yeah." He smiled and we both laughed. 

"Y'know, I think Chloe likes you." I told him, cocking an eyebrow and smirking. In my dream, Mike and Zoe were together, and they were nearly a perfect match. He looked at me. 

"Oh, hark who's talking! What 'bout you and Sa-Erica?"

"She's dating someone. Nearly engaged."

"What?! Isn't she our age?!"

"No, Mike," I laughed. "You didn't know? She's 21." Mike stood up in shock, but fell back down, complaining about his legs. 

"But she's, like, totally into you! Did you see her stutter and blush?!" I gave him a disbelieving look. 

"Trust me, I know that 'crush' look. I had to put up with it for years, when you had that crush on Elizabeth Pasternak."

I groaned and slapped my forehead. 

"Don't remind me!"

Mike put on a high voice, and began miming adjusting glasses. "Oh, h-h-h-hey, E-el-eli-Eliza-b-b-b-beth." I groaned even louder, my bright red face in my hands. 

"How are you so good at this stuff? Why are you so embarrassed? Because you've got some chip on your shoulder because I can tease you." 

"You know what? You're right. There's a chip on my shoulder, and it's big as a boulder. With the chance I've been given, I'm gonna be driven as hell. Yeah, there's a chip on my shoulder. You might wanna get one as well"

"How do you do it?"

"Well, I don't go to parties a lot. Not good use of the time that I've got. I'll spend hours staying in shape. I can't spend hours doing my hair or looking at girls." Mike glared at me. 

"Hmmmm..."

"The room just got colder." I whispered underneath my breath.

"HEY!"

"But with the chance you've been given, why are you not driven as hell? There's just no way around it. You've gotta plough through 'til you-" Mike interrupted me. He was on his phone.

"Found it!"

"Found what?"

"Just what you need."