part1 the one wish

BEN's P.O.V

It was really cold. I could feel the wind brush by my hair as I sat down under the cherry blossom tree I saw when I was adventuring. It was late October, and it was close to my Birthday. I didn't really mind, about my birthday but the one thing that bugged me was.......my heart. I.....how do I out this....I like...a....g-guy, and he is....like my best friend! I wished for ONE big present every year.....and that was.......for him to arrears show some sign that....he loved me back......"Just once.....please!" I whispered as I closed my eyes, and felt the wind brush my hair. It felt so peaceful, I wanted to stay like this forever! But, it happened.....he said it....."BEN!! DINNER!" I hear Slendy faintly say. "Great just great." I mutter to myself. Hi! I'm BEN if you guys don't already know! I'm a creepy pasta! Sometimes I like to stay here and just wonder some questions and answers.

Slendy's P.O.V.

BEN. Where is he? He's been going out lately and I'm worried. All the Creepy pasta that live with me are like my children! I already know his condition, he can't contain his feelings for people or he will just 'SNAP!'. Last time he 'snapped' was when he couldn't take how Sexual Offender-man wouldn't stop seducing him, and he just got out of control, before I could do anything, everything went by in a flash! I saw blood....and ALOT! BEN was in the corner....crying and blood and stomach hanging from his mouth. I had to make him happier so I put him with one of my best friends, well he's kinda like my brother too, his name is Jeff, Jeff The Killer.