part37

BEN's P.O.V (Part 2 of SMUT!) Jeff swallowed every last drop, of cum, and he liked his lips. "Mmhmm~. You taste good.~" I blushed. "All fours babe.~" "o-ok..." I got on my hands and knees, and he positions his cock at my entrance. "You ready~" Jeff said in my left ear. I nod and prepare. He slams himself inside of me, and I gasp. It hurts so bad! It's like putting a radish up your nose!(that referenceXD) "Does it hurt?" "N-no...k-keep...going!" Jeff begins to thrust in and out. Slowly. "F-faster!" I scream. He does what I say and begins to go even faster. The pain had moved away, and was only filled with pure pleasure. "Faster!~" I moan. "Haha,someone's excited. He wraps his hand in my shaft and starts pumping it. He puts his other hand on my nipple and begins to tweak it! "Aahh!~ N-no!~ Jeff!~" I moan, about to cum. "J-Jeff~ I-I'm g-gonna cum!~" "Me to." He states thrusting even more. "Aahh!!~" I moan once I cum into Jeff's hand. Jeff kept thrusting, until the bed was creaking. "BEN!~" He moans and his seed shoots through. "AAAHH!~" I moan again. He pulls out, and we lay next to each other, panting. "Haha, that was fun!~" Jeff said spooning me. "Haha yeah." I said asI kiss his nose and, begin to fall asleep. We both heard a knock on the door, followed by a, "Jeff! BEN! WE CAN HEAR YOU GUYS DOWNSTAIRS STOP FUCKING EACH OTHER!" It was Masky. "THEN STOP FUCKING HOODIE!" Jeff yells back. "W-what?!" After 5 minutes, there wasn't anymore, knocking. "Guess Masky left." "Haha yeah." I giggle. "Goodnight BEN." "Goodnight Jeff." "I love you" We both said at the same time, and fell asleep.