part4

Dark Links P.O.V

We were all watching Frozen when we got a call from Mr.Slenderman. We have all met Mr. Slenderman because BEN lives with him. It took all of us off guard when, he called us to stay over for a week or two. But if it has something to do with one of our family members then we'll do anything.

Time Skip

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ We arrived at the front door of Slender mansion, and I am really happy we deformed to put Red asleep, because if he saw how scary the place was he would lose it. "Shadow, knock on the door." I whisper to him. "What?! No way!" He says to me. "C'mon! You scared?" I smirk at the thought of Shadow being scared. "No! It's on!" He walks up the steps and knocks on the door and in a few seconds, a guy with a white mask followed by a guy with a orange hood, and is wearing a ski mask. "OMG! Yay they are here!" We hear the Hooded one say. "Come in, come in!" They start waving us into their home, and jeez I have already been to Slender mansion but it still gives me the creeps.

Slender's P.O.V

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a knock at the door. "Coming!" I yell as I put my paper work down. I opened the door to see a little guy wearing red and another one wearing blue. "Ummm.....I'm R-red link...a-a-and this is b-blue l-link. We h-heard B-BEN was s-s-sick?" The Red one says. "Ah yes! He is in his room, but is it just the two of you?" I ask. "No, my other brothers are downstairs bringing the luggage Inside." The blue one says while looking around. "Oh ok, would you like to see BEN? Or would you like to see your rooms first?" "Can we s-see our r-r-rooms first?" The red one says looking scared.