part12

BEN's P.O.V

I'm confused and my thoughts are everywhere. Jeff keeps kissing me, and I'm kissing back, but why do I feel so weird. Jeff runs his tongue against my bottom lip, I wasn't sure if I should let him in, but Jeff snuck his hands to my ass and gave it a squeeze which made me gasp, he took this opportunity to slip his tongue in. I tilted my head to make the kiss deeper. That's when I heard a squeal and some panting. I looked over past Jeff and saw everyone standing there panting, except for Red and Sally who were squealing, like little kids. "That's so adorable! Out little BEN had his first kiss!" Red said while jumping up and down, while holding Blue's hand. My cheeks turned, 50 shades of red. "Awww BEN, you looks so cute when your blushing." I look up to see Jeff smiling at me. I still had my hands wrapped around his neck and his arms where wrapped around my waist. "That's really cute!" I hear Eyeless Jack say. Everyone, was nodding, and saying 'Awww!'. That's when it happened. I started breathing fast. My face got really hot. The rain still kept pouring down. I'm about to faint. I could barely keep my eyes open. "J-Jeff..." That was the last thing I said before I fell.