part 5

BEN's P.O.V

I feel bad. My family had to come from the video game realm, just to visit me. I'm in my bed, just watching and hearing the rain drop. "BEN? Sweety it's me?" I hear the soothing voice of who I want to call mommy, but his real name is Vio link. "Yeah come in Mom!" I yell back giggling with the sentence. "Haha, awe what about your daddy?" I hear Shadow say coming in with Vio under his arm. "Haha where is everyone else?" I ask looking around in the hall. "Green and Dark are putting the bags in the room, and Red and Blue are talking to Mr.Slenderman." Shadow says walking into the room and leaning on my bed frame. I have a bunk bed btw. "BEN? Is it true? Your sick?" Vio says while sitting next to me. "Yeah, but it was just a normal day so I don't know what I did, to make me sick. I answer putting my head into Vio's lap. "Awww!!!! that's soo cute!" We all look over to the door to see Jeff and Sally smiling at me laying on my so called 'Mom's' lap. "Oh....uh...h-hey guys..." I said as I start blushing and getting up. "Awe! Hi! I'm Jeff The Killer, BEN's room mate." Jeff says holding his hand out for Vio and Shadow or 'Mommy and Daddy'. "Hi, I'm BEN's so called 'Daddy' or that's what he calls me!" Shadow says walking up to Jeff and shaking his hand. I can hear Sally and Jeff trying to hold in a laugh. "Dad!" I yell blushing. "Haha, I'm Vio, or what BEN calls me 'Mommy'! " Vio says getting up and shaking Jeff's hand. Jeff and Sally where now on the floor holding their stomachs laughing like crazy until Laughing Jack came in. "Hey BEN! Can I borrow Mari- Oh Hi!" Laughing Jack says as he stretches his arm out across the room to shake Vio and Shadows hand. " "Oh...Uh.....Erm...." Vio says kinda freaking out. "Haha I'm Shapow, but BEN here calls me 'Daddy'." Shadow says looking at me with. "Stop saying that!" I say looking away folding my arms blushing. "Hahaha!" Laughing Jack says falling to the ground just like Jeff and Sally. "Hi! I'm Vio, but BEN calls me 'Mommy'!" Vio says smiling and and walking over to laughing Jack to Shake his hand. "Stop it!" I yell, but the end only came with a painful screech. "BEN? Sweety what was that?" Vio asks me.