part35

((So you guys likeing the story so far?))
BEN's P.O.V

Jeff kept kissing me and I ended up putting my hands around his neck while he kept running. "J-Jeff! W-what about the c-car?" "We can get the car tomorrow! Let's just have fun!" He yells smiling. 'I can't believe I fell in love with him.' I think to myself and smile a little. Jeff kept running and running. Man! It's like this guy can't stop! "J-Jeff? Are you tired yet?" "Nope!" Well looks like he isn't tired yet-_-. We were nearing Slender mansion, and I could see that my other dads made it home already. "J-Jeff...I'm not going in there while you hold me like this." "Yes you are. It'll be adorable!! And I'm only creating a mood.~" he says in my ear, then bites it. I blush and try not to moan. Jeff was reaching for the doorknob when it suddenly bursts open, to reveal a pissed of Eyeless Jack. "Dude what's wrong?" I ask, Jeff still holding me. He doesn't answer he just keeps on running. Ticci Toby soon follows him and is calling his name. Woah, they got couple issues. When we entered the house, everyone turned their heads my way and smiled. They all ran up to us like....f-fangirls....."Awww so cute!!" Nina says. "That's adorable!!!!!" Sally replies. "Kiss!" Yells Jane. "I agree! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Alice says. Soon Nina, Clockwork, Sally, Jane, Alice, Pinkemina, Laughing Jack, Lost Silver, Herobrine, Masky, and Hoodie, were chanting 'KISS! KISS! KISS!' I kept blushing darker and darker. "Awww well we can't keep them waiting can we BEN?" I look up to see Jeff smirking at me. He kisses me on the lips and I close my eyes and kiss back. He runs his tongue across my bottom lip and I happily grant it. I tried fighting for dominance again...but failed.....he licked every corner of my mouth and he was working on my tongue now. I tilt my head deepening the kiss, and soon we both had to separate, leaving behind a thick trail of saliva. "Awww!!!" We look towards the circle in front of us. Girls were squealing, boys were winking at Jeff, I know what that means, they want Jeff to take it to the next level. Jeff smiled down at me and I returned it, then he brought us to our room.