part36

BEN's P.O.V

(Part 1 of SMUT!) Jeff walked up the stairs to our room, and threw me on his bed. I landed with a thump! "Haha!" I giggle. He jumps over me, and sniffs my hair? "Jeff....what...the....fuck?" "Haha! I'm just kidding!" He brings his lips to my left ear and says. "Let's have some fun~" "Wh-" I was cut off by Jeff biting my ear, he started licking the earlobe, and he snuck his hand under my shirt to my nipples. He starts playing with One nipple, and is using his tongue to cover the other one. I try my best to hold in a moan, but unfortunately for me, I couldn't. "AAHH~!" I moan, panting. He sneaks his lips up the my neck, and tries to find my sweet spot. When he does he immediately, bites it. "Aaahh!!~" I moan, my eyes widening. "Heh, do this part is sensitive?~" he slurs. I was a panting mess. He stops sucking and biting on my neck, and he movies down my torso. I was blushing like crazy. But I needed him! Right now! I pulled at his shirt and said "Off." While he takes his short off I take my short off and my pants. I was only wearing boxers and Jeff was still on top of me. He starts placing feather kisses own my chest and moves down, to my waist. He looks up at me and says, "BEN, are you sure about this? If we continue I won't be able to control my self. You can't tell me to stop." I look at him, like this -_-. "Jeff.....I'm MORE THAN READY!!" I scream. "Ok, ok..." He starts removing my boxers, and I could see his boner through his skinny jeans. He removes my boxers and puts his moth around the head. "Ah!~" I moan, as he starts bobbing his head licking every part. "J-Jeff!~ I-I'm about to c-cum!" "Then...cum, my prince~" he says with a smirk.  He keeps licking and he bit it, which made me cum. "Aahhh!~" I moan while my seed shoots into his mouth.