part43

Jeff's P.O.V

The music started playing, and my beautiful, bride? Or husband walked down the isle. He was in a beautiful white wedding dress, a white thing covered his face, his hair was done on curls, and he had make up on. He looked adorable. I put my hair back in a fancy way, I was wearing a black and white tux, and my best man was, Eyeless Jack, the brides maids were, Sally Jane, and Alice, Nina was the flower girl. BEN kept walking down the isle and I could see his family crying tears of joy. It was amazing. When he reached the alter, he took of his white cloth thing away from his face. He was blushing, but it only made him more adorable with the makeup. ~*~*~Time skip~*~*~*~*~ "I do." "And do you BEN drowned take Jeff The Killer, to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do." BEN said. "The you may now kiss the bride!! Or groom!" In one swift motion I grabbed BEN's waist and kissed him with passion. He kissed back, and I dipped him to the ground. I could hear cheering and cries of joy. BEN, I'm so happy." "I'm even more happy." He said putting both of our for heads together. "Ok everyone let us have a party!!!!" Screams Eyeless Jack. "Yeah!!" We all ran outside to the cherry blossom tree. "Awww! Jeff did you plan this party?" BEN says holding my hand. "Of coarse! We found this tree together....." I say and kiss him under the tree. "I love you." "I love you too, my Jeffy boo."