part28

Day 11:

Today is the day. Slendy has to pull your plug. We put you in a suite, and we out flowers in your hand. Slendy is pulling your plug in 10 minutes. Everyone is in the room. I'm holding you hand, and crying. Your family is on the other side of you. They all keep crying, even the Blue one. "BEN...please....." I whisper to you behind all of my sobs. Jane is patting my back, crying too. Lost Silver and Herobrine are crying their hearts out. We out all your favorite video games, right next to you. The only thing that makes me, keep my sanity right now, is the heart monitor. Your still breathing, I'm so happy. But, Slendy is still going to pull your plug. Please....BEN...... -10 minutes later-

I'm holding onto you. I'm lying right next to you, while Slender is reaching for the plug. I'm holding you even tighter and sobbing. I'm crying so hard. I can't stop the tears. Slender pulls the plug out and the heart monitor goes blank. I can't hear your heart beat anymore. I can't hear you breathing any more. "B-BEN?.....N-NO!!! WAKE UP!! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY TOGETHER!!! Your....my.....one...and....only" I say the last part in a whisper as I drop to my knees. Slender man is crying, Sally is crying, Eyeless Jack is crying, Toby is crying, Laughing Jack is crying, Jane is crying, your whole family is crying, Lost Silver is crying, Herobrine is crying, Nina is crying, Clockwork is crying, Ms.P is crying, Masky took off his mask and began sobbing, Hoodie is just on the floor crying, The mansion whole mansion was filled with sobs. It's like we lost all of our color. All of the pink, red, yellow, black, orange. It just feels like we all just lost our color. Everyone started walking out, holding someone's hand. I wiped my tears away, and stood up. I gave you one last kiss before, I started backing away. My hair was blocking my face, my hand was covering my mouth, and I just felt like killing myself with you. When I was about to close the door, I heard something it sounded faint, but I turned around. Only to find you, eyes open, and you were crying. "BEN!!" I cry out. I ran towards you and hugged the crap out of you.