part25

8 days:

8 days BEN. 8 days, I could have been with you. It should have been me! Jane came by today. She gave you a new Orcania(I don't know what BEN, uses when he sings the Song of Unhealing) Isn't that great? I've got a lot of surprises when you wake up! It's kinda lonely. I'm talking to you but it won't work anymore. Whenever I talk about, our past it you don't even flinch! *Beeeeeeeeeeep* You were perfectly normal until that notice came from the heart monitor. "Slendy!!!" I yelled Everyone came rubbing into our room. They bring you back to life once but it didn't work. They did it a second time, it still didn't work. They tried one more time.......*Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* was all I heard. Everyone turned to me, I had tears forming into my eyes. I kept wailing and wailing! When everyone started backing everything up, to get out. I heard the most beautiful notice ever. *Beep* *beep* beep* It was the heart monitor, you were breathing again! I-I never felt so, Joyed!! You started breathing again. Everyone started crying tears of joy. Your whole family stated crying in one whole group! You really gave us a scare BEN! I wish you could laugh with us. Cry with us. Be happy with us. Be happy with me.