part13

Jeff's P.O.V

Everything was happy, and everyone was smiling. That was when everything went bad. As the rain kept pouring, BEN's grip on my neck kept getting looser, and looser, until he finally fell into my arms. "BEN? Omg! BEN!?" I yell, Everyone grows silent. "Aaaa!" I look over to Lost Silver who was looking terrified. "BEN! No! He might die! GET HIM I SIDE BOE JEFF!!" He yells. He didn't even need to finish the sentence when I started running. BEN's family followed close behind me and the one with Red, the one wearing Violate, and the one wearing Green, had tears streaming down their faces. The other 3 Links just looked focused on getting BEN towards the mansion. "SLENDY!" I said as I kicked open the front door, and ran up the stairs. "Jeff? What is I-Oh god BEN?!" He yelled as he grabbed BEN and put him on the bed in his room. "Jeff what happen?" He asked in a serous tone, while feeling BEN's pulse. "We were outside chasing BEN, and when I caught him, I-I....umm....k-kissed him, then he just fainted in my arms. " I said while blushing. I could feel Slendy smile. "Ok. But you know BEN is deadly afraid of the rain." He said. "Ya I know but It's all my fault BEN I about to die!" I yell. "Jeff it's not your fault. Where is the rest of BEN's family?" "They are outside of the door. Why?" I asked walking towards the door. " Because BEN has been having certain issues." He said.