part33

Jeff's P.O.V "J-Jeff!" BEN whisper, yells to me. "Yes?~ My love?~" I say in his ear.  He blushes like crazy, and punches my arm slightly. "Oh! No!" I say dramatically. "Whatever." BEN rolls his eyes, and crosses his arms. "BEN, I'm so happy! I-I thought I'd never live without you!" I said. "Jeff, I'm so happy, that we can be together forever. The ring fits perfectly, how did you know?" He asks holding his hand up to see the ring. I have a slight chuckle. "BEN, I've known you for 4 years. How can I not know!" "Haha yeah I guess your right." We entered the entrance and got into our seats. "Cheers!!" Shadow Link said holding up his glass. "Cheers!!" We all said back.

The night kept on going like normal, except when Blue Link got into a fight and knocked someone out. He had to be brought home, by Red Link who looked, kinda pissed. Which was a surprise because for all I know, the Red one is supposed to be that cute, happy, and joyful one. Me and BEN, decided to leave Shadow Link, and Dark Link, with a mad Green and Vio Link. When me and BEN walked our of the bar we could hear faint 'Why did you get into a fight?!' 'Your not getting a treat tonight' and 'you have lost your privileges for the next week!'. I couldn't hold In my laughter. "Jeez! Your family is so funny!" I laugh. "Haha, yeah" it stayed silent after that. "...hey...BEN?...." I ask "Yeah?" "Are you gonna go back with your family still?" I remembered what BEN said. "I-I don't know..." "Please don't leave!" ".....d-do you want to....come with me?" He says blushing. I was shocked. BEN practically just asked me to move in with him!! I was squealing on the inside, but kept it cool on the out side. "BEN, it would be an honer!" I said. He blushed even more.