part42

Jeff's P.O.V

I woke up at 4:00 AM. I got out of bed and everyone, was starting to get up. Ms.P was making special pancakes, and Slenderman, was preparing the house. (AN: the wedding is inside Slender mansion) "Good morning!" Everyone says. I nod and stretch my arms out. "C'mon Jeff! Be more excited! Today is your wedding!" My face brightens, and I start to move at lighting speed to help Slender man and everyone else prepare the house. "To! Laughing Jack! You and Lost Silver should be more quite, when your having 'fun'. " Eyeless Jack says. Laughing Jack blushes, and says "Shut up! You and Toby should keep your moans down!" Toby and Eyeless Jack blushed. Something is weird Toby, doesn't talk to E.J anymore, and same thing goes with E.J, they both don't talk to each other. Oh well. I heard the door creak open, to see BEN in a dress? "Wtf?! Why am I in a dress?!" He screams, rubbing down the stairs holding the dress up so he doesn't trip. "Haha!! Because we thought you would look cute!!" All the girls screamed. "We have an even better idea for your wedding dress!" "Wait! Wedding dress!?" He screams. "Yeah!!" All the girls jump, up and down. BEN stares at them, dumbfounded. "I'm NOT wearing a dress." "Yes you ARE! And to make sure you do, we are going to replace all of your clothes with dresses today!" "What?!" "Yup! If you look in your closest, there's town and rows of beautiful dresses!" BEN rushes up the stairs and screams after he enters our room. We all start laughing.