final part 44

Jeff's P.O.V " Ok everybody!! Welcome to the stage, the dancing chickens!!!" I yell, we all have a plan to get Toby and E.J back together. The music starts when they got on stage. But it's slow music. "Jeff? I thought we were supposed to do the chicken dance?" Says Eyeless Jack. "You are, but you and Toby haven't been hanging out much, so we decided to keep you guys together." BEN says smiling and wrapping his hands around my neck, dancing with the music. Eyeless Jack blushes and looked at Toby. "May I have this dance, my prince?" Toby says holding his hand out, and kneeling on the ground. Eyeless Jack looked surprised, but took his hand and said, "Of course, my king." Eyeless Jack out his hands around Toby's neck, and layer his head on his shoulder. Toby out his hands on E.J's waist, and looked at us, and smiled. Me and BEN did the something but, we kept kissing, and kissing. "Time for da cake!!!" Slender man yells into the mike, which made all of us jump. I was walking over to the table, and sat down next to BEN. I got a slice for BEN, but was interrupted by a, "Hey Jeffy! Look!" It was BEN. "Yeah, Ba-"I was cut off when he shoved cake into my face. "Haha! Sorry, it was supposed to be for your mouth." BEN says trying not to laugh. I just rolled my eyes and smiled. U cut off my own price of cake and threw it at BEN, but he doges and it landed on Lost Silver. "Who threw that?!" He screamed. Laughter was stretched everywhere in the room. "Watch out!" I look to my left, but was only met with another cake to the face. "Oh it's on!" Cakes were thrown everywhere! One landed on BEN's butt, and he fell forward landing into my chest. "Oh, hey there.~" I say seductivly. "Shut up." He says smiling. "Haha, c'mon." I grab his hand and bring him under the table. "Wait." I grab a cake, and bring it down with us. "What's the cake for?" "For this." I take a pice of the cake, with the fork and feed it to him. He blushes but eats the piece. "You turn." He grabs another fork, and feed a pice to me. "I love you." "I love you too, my little BENNY."

(Yeah so this is were it all ends

The final part...but anyways thanks for reading and i hoped you like it )