part34

BEN's P.O.V

Me and Jeff kept walking until we found a bride. "Hey BEN want to sit down?" "Sure." We both say down with our legs dangling on the side if the bridge. I moved my hand a little closer to Jeff's so he doesn't notice. "Haha, if you want to hold my hand it's ok." I look up to see Jeff staring at me. "O-ok..." I stutter. I put my hand on his and Intwine our fingers. Our rings were shining, by the moonlight. "BEN?" I hear Jeff say. "Yeah what is it?" "I have a surprise for you after we move in together and get married." Jeff replies smiling and kissing my hand. I blush like crazy! "O-o-oh...o-ok..." I stutter. We both look up to see the moon shining into the water. It was beautiful! The way the moon shined was amazing! "Jeff this is amazing." "You know what would make it even better?" "Wh-" before I could finish my sentence Jeff grabs my chin and tilts my head up to close the gap between us. My eyes widen, and soon I start kissing back with passion. I out my hands on his neck, and he puts it on my waist. Both of us weren't sitting anymore we were standing on the bridge. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I decided to tease him and keep my mouth closed. He kept licking and biting my lip but I still didn't open my mouth. I hear him mutter something before, sneaking his hand down to my thigh and he starts rubbing it. I gasp and he let his tongue inside. He keeps rubbing my thigh. He kept licking everywhere in my mouth and I tried to have a tongue war with him but of coarse he won. I moan into the kiss which made Jeff smirk and dip me down, still kissing me. I started running out of air. Jeff pulled away and said, "Was that good?" I stood there panting and blushing. "*pant* of....*pant* c-*pant* coarse!" I yell. He smiles at me and grabs my hand and he started running. "W-wait!" I yell. Jeff rolls his eyes and picks me up bridal style. "J-Jeff!!" "Yes my princess? We'll be arriving at the castle soon!" He says smiling even wider. I knew what that meant, he's planning on running into Slender mansion while carrying me like this! "No Jeff! It's to embarrassing!" I kept hitting his chest. He just smirks and kisses me again.