part31

3'rd Person P.O.V

It was silent, in the Slender mansion. Except for all the boys in the kitchen. "Woohoo! Let's get to know you Jeff!" Shadow Link yells. "Umm....o-ok..." The killer answers nervously. "Jeff, babe, it's ok, it's only my family!" Says BEN, grabbing Jeff's hand and Intwining their fingers. The killer nods, and smiles at the little elf next to him. "Your so cute." He says. "No. I'm not!" "Haha! Awww I could just eat you up!" BEN, blushes and turns away. The dads of the Link family are Shadow Link, Dark Link, and Blue link, while the mother figures are Vio link, Green Link, and Red Link. "Let's go over the plan for tonight, first we go out to eat, next we go to the bar, finally the new love birds get to choose were we go!" Yells Dark Link. "You boys! Keep it down in there!" Vio Link yells while folding laundry. "Shall we head out?" Asks Jeff. "Hell yeah!" The 3 links yell. BEN, is still holding onto Jeff's hand thinking 'I'm so happy I have a family like this.' All 5 of them walked into Jeff 's car. Jeff was driving, Blue Link was in the front, Shadow Link was in the seat behind Jeff, Dark Link was in the seat behind Blue Link, and BEN was in the middle. "So? Where are we eating at?" Asks Blue Link. "The Cheesecake Factory." Jeff states starting the car. "Yay!" BEN explains. The other Links didn't look so amused though. During the ride to The Cheesecake Factory, if was really awkward. The only noise, was the car engines "ummm....hey....we should play some music!" BEN says scratching the back of his head. "yea-" before Jeff could finish his sentence, Shadow Link said, "BEN!! How about you sing!! Your awesome at singing!" BEN blushes like crazy and says, "you weren't supposed to tell anyone that I sing!" "Awww cmon!! Your soon to be husband would love to hear you sing. Jeff just smiled even more. "...f-fine... What song?" BEN asks crossing his arms. "Why don't you sing your own song?" Asks Dark Link." That's embarrassing, but...fine...I'll sing the one I always sing at home. " "yay!" They all said.