part3

Jeff's P.O.V

That was weird. BEN, almost never gets sick. Even when he didn't sleep or eat for 4 days straight. Or when Eyeless Jack sneezed into his face and he didn't flinch or do anything.

I watched as BEN walked up the stairs and how Lost Silver just sat down; he helped get BEN up the stairs. "This is bad...." we all hear Lost Silver say while we were all eating. "Yah....I'm worried...." We hear Herobrine say as he looks at Lost Silver with worry. "It's just a small fever guys. What's wrong with you two?" I ask while I begin to shove the mashed potatoes into my mouth. "You don't understand. When cyber ghosts get sick......it's like their on the verge of l-life and d-d-death." I hear Herobrine say with worry. "What?! Why?!" I turn my head over to Sally, who looked sad that she might loose a friend. "Because we are ghosts not humans. And humans are more likely to get fevers so the consequence it holds is small, as to Cyber ghosts; it is very rare for us to get fevers, it's better for him to stay with family close to him for now, and he needs a lot of attention if he comes downstairs got it? If he comes downstairs bring him back up and make sure he stays upstairs! " Lost Silver yells which made all of us flinch at the sudden raise in voice. 'Ok's' Where spread across the table. "Does this mean we have to call, the Links to come over?" We hear Toby says. "Yes." Slender says as he took a sip of some coffee. 'Oh boy. This will be a long week, and yet it all started when I just want ed an answer to a question.' I thought to myself.