part38

BEN's P.O.V

Oh glob! Oh glob! Tomorrow is the wedding!! I don't know what to do! I'm so excited, but to nervous!! Today I have to go hang out with the girls for my party, and Jeff has to hang out with the guys. Jane, Alice, Pinkemena, Nina, Sally, Ms.P, Red Link, Green Link, Vio Link, Lost Silver, and Grinny are hanging out with me. Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack, Masky, Hoodie, Smile Dog, Slenderman, Puppeteer, Bloody painter, and Herobrine were hanging out with Jeff. Jeez, I have to go to a bar, then to the movies, then we get to go to the beach. Today is gonna be long. "BEN, come on! We are leaving now!" I hear Jane yell. "Coming!" I started walking out the front door when I felt two arms rap around my waist. One hand covers my eyes and the other is hugging my waist. "Jeff?" I say. "Yes?" He says kissing my cheek, then my lips. "It's bad luck if we see each other the day before the wedding!" "Can you see me?" "N-no..." "Then we don't need to worry." "B-but, you can see me!" "No, I'm wearing my sleeping mask." I sigh in relief. "Good, because I don't want anything bad happening at our wedding!" I say with a giggle. "Yeah. I have to go now, but one thing first, BEN, close your eyes." "Okay?" Jeff turns me around and kisses me on the lips. We separate, and he runs off. Once I don't hear anymore footsteps I open my eyes, and start running for the door, with a huge smile on my face!