Chapter Fifteen

Another dangerous intruder drill the next day.

Kurt was sick of being terrified all the time.

It was third period, so Wes, David, Conner, and Tyler moved to block him from the door. Nobody noticed.

Again, knocks on the door.

It burst open. He looked even more mad than before.

Before he could speak, or even raise his gun, Kurt spoke up. Blaine knew he was after him anyway, just not why.

"What do you want?" He sounded equally exasperated and scared.

"You, dead." Keihl answered calmly.

"Why? I left him alone. I tried to keep him happy."

"But you didn't."

Kurt stood up and stepped away from the others, not caring he was more exposed. Adrenaline rushed through him, his fear faded away.

"Well boo fucking hoo. Your son's sad for once in his sheltered little life."

"Don't you dare-"

"Don't I dare? Don't you dare. Don't you dare think your son's happy with his father being an escaped prisoner. Don't you dare think your son's happy with you chasing after me. Don't you dare think I even give a shit about what happens to him now."

Keihl snarled, raising his gun. "Unluckily for you, I do care what happens to him now."

Kurt through his hands up in frustration. "And I'm not even connected to him anymore! Nothing I do effects him! Bug his new boyfriend! Or girlfriend!"

"He won't get one. Because of you."

"No, because of you. It's you they're all afraid of, that if they date him you'll come after them. And you will." Kurt took a step towards him. "You know what? I'm glad nobody will date him. For their safety."

There was a sudden sound, but Kurt hardly noticed it. The room went silent after it.

Running on adrenaline, Kurt didn't stop.

"What? Cat got your tongue? Yeah, I'm happy no one will date him. They deserve better. Better than you." Kurt shook his head slightly, the room getting a bit fuzzy. "Better than him. You know, he wasn't even a good boyfriend. Not compared to other boyfriends."

Kurt shook his head again, the part of the room that wasn't blurry spinning.

"So good ahead. I don't like your son. Kill me for having an opinion."

There was a sound of foot steps in the hall, and Keihl glanced to the doorway and back to Kurt. "I'll be back."

With that he left, and Kurt scoffed. "Coward." He mumbled, his head getting fuzzy.

Before he could do anything, he collapsed.