Chapter 14: Resolutions

A/N: Okay, so this is sort of a filler chaper, just something thrown in here to keep the story going, so it's going to be really short, but I tried to make it the best I could! :) Love you guys soooo much! Tweet me sometime or something; I love to talk!

June 24, 2013

Concert at PNC Arena in Raleigh, NC

(Krystal's POV)

Why I was up this early was a mystery to me, but I wasn't tired at all. I still wasn't used to the fact that Danielle wasn't here with us keeping everything in order. It was really weird not having her tell us the day's schedule or something like that. I had to makes sure she was doing alright:

Hey! How ya doin?

Much better! :) The next show is in Philly right?

Yeah! Are you gonna come and join us again?

I think so! (: 

Ahhh! Yay! Everything's weird without you here!

Aw. :) You're so sweet! I'll see you later! I think I'll drive up tonight; get there before you guys. 

See you there!

"LORISSAAAAA! ARE YOU AWAKE YET?" I screamed from my room. These walls were no more than paper thin, so I'm sure everyone in the hotel heard it, but I was excited. 

"I am now..." I heard her whimper walking through my doorway. "What's going on?"

"Danielle's coming back! She'll be in Philly when we get there tonight!"

"That's great!" Her smile faded a bit, "So, what are we going to do today then?"

"Well, I had planned to hang out with the boys today, but since Danielle isn't here and I don't want to leave you alone by any means, we can go do something!"

"Are you sure, Krystal? You don't have to give up Niall time for me."

"Would you be quiet?" I said, throwing a pillow at her face. "You're my best friend. I'm not ditching you; are you stupid?"

"Maybe!" 

"Well, idiot, go shower and we'll go get some breakfast and do some shopping!" I replied, a smile creeping it's way onto my face. Girl time was exactly what Lorissa and I needed after these past few stressful days. I was so ready for it.

(Niall's POV)

I woke up hearing traffic run through the street next to the hotel. It had to be early because the sun hadn't even completely risen yet. Yesterday had been one of the best days of the tour because of spending so much of it with Krystal. I pick up my phone to text her, but to my surprise, there's already a text waiting for me.

Shopping with Lorissa today! Sorry..

No worries! Have a good girls' day!  I typed, feeling a bit of dissapointment, but understanding that she did need this time with Lorissa. 

Dragging myself out of my room, I run into Louis. "Oh, sorry man. What are you doing up so early?" Even though it was about 10:30.....that's early for us on tour days. His eyes were a bit tear filled, so I had an idea of what was going on. "Eleanor?" 

He looked me directly in the eye and nodded fiercly. It had slipped my mind that Lou hadn't officially called things off with her yet. I'm guessing that's what he was going to do now. I didn't know if I should say anything or not, so I just pulled him in for a hug and said, "Be the Louis she knows." He hugged me even harder and left without a word. I stood there for a second wishing there was something I could do to make this easier for him. There would always be a connection between El and Lou, but some things were just not meant to be.