Chapter 17: Surprises

A/N: So, I've been trying to write as much as possible. With school and everything, it's been  increasingly difficult, but I'm trying my best guys. And I really love this story, so...... Also, a little warning, this chapter hits the "R" rating towards the end because of obvious reasons I'm sure, lol. So, prepare yourselves....♥

June 27, 2012

Day off in Wantagh, New York  

(Niall's POV)

New York was actually one of my favorite places in the US, especially Wantagh. When you think of New York, you think of the actual city as oppose to all the beauty and natural places. Trees and fields graced the landscape, yet some big buildings were in the presence. 

I opened my eyes and the sun was bearing through the thin curtain placed over the window in this hoteal. It was such a beautiful day. I remember waking up last night when we got here and carrying Krystal up the steps. She looks like a piece of heaven when she's sleeping. The way her hair layed over her face as she snuggled into my chest was overwhelming. 

While turning over in the bed, carefully making sure not to wake her up, I scooted closer to her and placed a light kiss on her lips. "Mhhmmm, what a nice way to be woken up." She said, eyes now wide open and a beaming smile on her face. 

"Morning, beautiful. I'm glad it's my day off. We can just lay in bed all day and be lazy." I stated, wiping her bangs away from her eyes, so I could see just how beautiful she really is.

"No, no. I told you that I have a surprise. What time is it?" Krys struggled to find her phone for a while, but found it under the pillows, "Okay, 10:30. Go get ready."

"What exactly am I getting ready for Ms. Bossy-Pants?"

"You'll see, you'll see. Nothing dressy or anything. Just try not to look like a hobo or anything; that's all I'm asking." I rolled my eyes, giving her another quick kiss before going to get ready.

(Krystal's POV)

I was taking Niall and all of the boys out for a day of fun. They do everything they can for all of their fans, so Lorissa, Danielle, and I decided to do a little something for them.

"Hey, boys! Got get yourselves ready. We have a fun day planned for ya!" I announced, jumping on the couch and stealing the remote from Harry.

"Who's we?" Liam questioned. Why was I not surprised?

"Me, Danielle, and Lorissa. Just stop asking questions and go get ready, it's a surprise!" They all left in a hurry at that comment. I guess everyone likes surprises, huh? 

This was one instance when the craziness of Danielle's planning came in handy. Without her, none of this would have been possible. She had it written down in her little notebook that she keeps with her all the time:

12:00pm --- Head to get lunch at Hemingway's.

1:30 pm ---- Take them to the Paintball Arena

3:00 pm ---- Go to Jones Beach

7:00 pm ---- Have dinner on the dock

8:30 pm ---- Head back to the hotel for a movie-night. Desserts made already; hid in freezer.

12ish-1ish - Call it a night

Only God knows why this girl was so efficient. I know for a fact that she even annoyed herself sometimes. Danielle knows who she is and isn't afraid of it., but I can sense that since she lost the baby, she hasn't been the same. I was hoping to fix that with a little surprise of my own, but we'll see.