Chapter 10: Nightmares

A/N: Now that there are two “stories” going on, the POV's may get a little confusing. I promise that the Kiall relationship will always be the main focus, but there will be little parts from Danielle and Roy every now and then. :)

June 21, 2013

Concert at Philips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia

(Krystal's POV)

I woke up from the most terrible dream ever. Back at home in Virginia, I didn't win that radio contest that got me here in the first place. So, the past 10ish days never happened and Niall didn't even know I existed. There were tears in my eyes when I woke up because of obvious reasons. He meant so much to me now, even if it hadn't even been two weeks. If I lost him or had never met him in the first place; my life would just not be the same.

The "living room" in this hotel room was quite comfortable actually, which helped out if you woke up at 5 am from what you consider a nightmare. This big screen TV and a huge couch to lay down on seemed like the perfect combination at the moment. I felt like texting Niall, but I doubt he would answer me.....sleeping was what that boy did for a living, but I give it a shot.

Do you know how much you mean to me?

To my surprise, my phone lights up in less than a minute:

You ok, babe?

Just....a bad dream.

Wanna come over? You need sleep. My hotel is just 5 minutes away.

Are u sure?

I'm positive, sweetheart. We can cuddle! ;)

Alright. Be over soon.

What have I done to be blessed with such an amazing boyfriend? Fame will never change him. I still don't even know why he had chosen me over any other girl he could have. What made me so special? That was a question to be asked later. For now, I needed some sleep.

I drag myself off the couch and just leave my pajamas on, but take clothes to change into. Hopefully, I'd be there all day just hanging out with him and the guys. All I wanted was to be accepted by his friends, which I think I was, but who can be sure? Grabbing a pen and some paper, I write a note to Danielle telling her where I was going and walked out the door.

(Niall's POV)

If there was one thing I hated, it was seeing the person I cared about most so distraught. Krystal faintly knocked on the hotel door and entered with a small smile and nod. “Hey, what’s wrong beautiful?” I said, brushing some hair away from her eyes.

“Just a bad dream, nothing to worry about. Let’s just say that I never want to let you go, okay?” Her arms were around me in a matter of seconds. I didn’t know what else to do but hug her until she wanted to let go.

“Okay, it’s only 5:30, let’s go and get some sleep.”

“That sounds great.” A yawn escaped her mouth. “I really need it. Thank you so much for letting me come over here.  I feel so much better.”

“Anytime. I swear if you ever need anything, I will always be there for you, no matter what.” I assured her, interlocking out fingers together. “Don’t even hesitate.”

(Danielle’s POV)

After waking up with an awful case of morning sickness and reading the note Krystal had left for me, it was nice to just sit down on the couch. I think it had finally hit me that I was going to be a mom. This wasn’t a dream or anything else. Roy and I were going to be parents, just like I had always wanted. Given, of course, it was a little earlier than we had planned for it, but it didn’t matter.