Chapter 19: Party Time

A/N: Again, I've been busy and I'm sorry. I've been waiting two weeks to write a new chapter every time....  I feel terrible. Hope you like it, though! Well, like it as much as you can, something you aren't expecting is gonna happen and you'll probably hate me a little for it.....but read on. ;)

June 29, 2013

(Second) Concert at Nikon at Jones Beach Theater at Wantagh, NY

(Louis' POV)

"It'll be sooner than you think, Kareli." I assured his current love interest. They had been talking all morning, but neither of them cared. They longed for each other and it killed me that I couldn't just go see her anytime I wanted to.

"I know, babe. I just miss you."

"You know I miss you, too. I'm sorry for everything being so crazy. I'll be seeing you so soon, though."

"I'm waiting, Lou." I could practically hear her smirk through the phone. "I've got to go to work, babe. I'll talk to you later?"

"Of  course. Bye, love."

As soon as I hung up the phone, Harry barged through the door. "I see someone is getting quite friendly with their girl."

"Yeah," I answered, "What's it to you?" 

"Nothing, I've actually missed seeing you this happy, Lou. You want some lunch? I was thinking McDonald's."

"I would actually love that. Who else is coming?"

"Just my friend Bentley. He said he had something he wanted to talk about."

"Okay, then. Just let me get dressed really quick. Be out in a few."

(Harry's POV)

I met Bentley last time we were in New York. He's just a regular guy, who happens to throw some of the best parties in the whole state. That's what he wanted to talk about, another one of his parties. The boys and I have been stressed and the one thing we needed was a getaway for a night, whether it be illegal or legal.

"Hold up, is this your party friend from our last New York trip?" Louis asked. Well, it sure took him long enough to catch on.

"Maybe...."

"You've put me in the middle of this whole party scheme, haven't you? Just because I'm legal in America and can buy beer."

"Well, actually, that's not what I was thinking, but now that you mention it....... That'd help us." I replied, turning the car off as the parked. 

"I'm actually up for it. We've been way to involved with work lately. This will take some planning, though. We'll have to get it past management."

"Oh, come on. With all five of us, it shouldn't be that hard. I'm actually more worried about Liam." With a laugh at Harry's remark, they got out of the car and walked over to Bentley, ordered food, and chose a booth to sit in.

"How are you guys?" 

"Pretty good, I guess. You know why we're here. Details? I'm already excited" I said, not wanting to show any patience at all.

"Well, it should start around 10, right as your concert ends. It'll be at my house, you know where that is Harry. You can bring anybody you want, everyone is going to be there, so no biggie there. Oh, and we have one little problem we have to work out." Bentley admitted.

"What would that be?" I asked, as Louis sat up in his seat, taking a guess as to what it was.

"We don't have anyone who can get us beer like last year. My brother's left town."