Chapter 16: Sassatonic

A/N: I know it's been a while, but again, I've been so busy and my brother deleted all the work I had done on this last weekend. It's just been a terrible couple of days.....but here you go! :) Hope you enjoy.

June 26, 2013

Comcast Center in Mansfield, Massachusetts

(Niall's POV)

When we arrived in Mansfield, it was close to 3 am. Krystal was sleeping like a baby and I didn't have the heart to wake her up. I decided that instead of dropping her off at her hotel and having to disrupt her sleep, that I'd just carry her on up to our hotel room.

Krys had no idea she was even here, so when her eyes opened, she jolted off of the bed and sent a wave of laughter through me. "How in the hell did I get here?" She asked, rolling her eyes at my incessant  chuckling.

"I carried you up last night, didn't want you to be all cranky waking up."

"I'm not cranky when you wake me up! How dare you!" She scolded, throwing a pillow at me in the process.

"Says the girl who just chucked a pillow at me with full-force."

"Hey, you were asking for it." She replied, getting out of the floor and back onto the bed. "I'm still in clothes from last night, I feel disgusting."

I couldn't help but smile at her. She constantly put herself down and I could never see why. Krystal was the definition of gorgeous. Her brown hair, cascading down her back put together with those beautiful eyes that had me mesmerized every time I looked at them? She was the reason for my happiness. Why couldn't she see how amazing she was?

"Hello? Are you even listening to me?" I heard a tint of anger in her voice.

"Oh, no. Sorry, I was just thinking about how beautiful you are."

"Nice try, Horan. Don't try all this sweet talk with me. Take me to my hotel so I can get ready for the concert tonight."

"Fine, but you have to eat breakfast with us first. I think Louis' been cookin'. Smells like pancakes and bacon."

"Food sounds great right about now! I'm starving."

(Krystal's POV)

By the time I had scarfed down all the food I could, Niall accompanied me back to my hotel. He's such a gentleman at heart. Deep down inside, I still couldn't believe that we were public now. That all that fangirling that happened and everything else was actually worth it.

I was like the spokeswoman for fans who didn't think they had a chance. There is always light at the end of the tunnel. Nobody should ever give up on their dream. If mine came true, God knows that everyone's probably could.

When we got to the hotel, he gave me one of those hugs that leave butterflies in my stomach for ages and said, "See you at the concert. Don't forget to just come to the gate of the meet and greet and Paul or whoever will let you in. Can't have you waitin'!"

I nodded my head and waved as I walked through the lobby door. I've been dating this boy for two weeks and I still got speechless around him. He's Niall Horan for God's sake, who wasn't going to get nervous around him?

As I entered our hotel room, I was bombarded with question after question from Danielle, "Where have you been? Why didn't you come to the room last night? Why didn't you text me? Don't you think of how much your friends worry? Who-"

"Danielle! Calm down," I interrupted. "I was just with Niall. It's not like I went and joined some gang. I'm sorry I didn't call or anything, my phone's dead."