Chapter 18: Happenings

A/N: I've been quite busy these past weeks with school and FBLA stuff. To put the icing on top of that cake, I've also been sick, so haven't really written much. This chapter didn't really go as planned, but I think it's still okay.... Enjoy! xx

June 28, 2012

(First) Concert at Nikon at Jones Beach Theater in Wantagh, NY

(Niall's POV)

I woke up to the most beautiful sight I could have ever imagined; Krystal. She was laying right in front of me, still in her deep slumber. Her skin was glistening as the sunshine from the window hit her gentle skin. I couldn't help but grace her cheek with my hand.

"Morning.." She mumbled, in her oh-so gorgeous morning voice. 

"Morning, sweetheart." 

"How are you?" Krystal asked, propping up on her elbow to get eye-level with me.

"I'm really great. Would you like some breakfast? I think Harry's cooking. I smell pancakes."

"That sounds amazing right now. Just, uhm, let me get freshened up?"

I smiled, "Of course. The bathroom is right across the hall."

(Krystal's POV)

I walked as fast as I could into the bathroom. My mind still hadn't processed all that had happened last night. Long story short, I had sex with Niall Horan. There are a limited number of girls that get to say that. What sense does it make that I get to be this lucky? 

Nonetheless, it was the most amazing experience of my life. I get to say that Niall took away my virginity, and no matter how bad that sounds, it was the single most important thing to me and I know that he was the right one to lost it to. There was no one else in this world as perfect for me as Niall and I could only hope he felt the same.

After putting on some clothes and pulling my hair to a loose bun on the top of my head, I walked into the kitchen and everyone's eyes were on me. They must have knew by the way Niall was acting. I mean, he wasn't particularly trying to hide it, really. His smile was the size of Texas.

"Hello, Krystal. Have a nice night?" Harry grinned, a little too big for it to be JUST a question.

"I had a very nice night, thank you." I winked, sending Harry and Louis into a fit of giggles. A blush crept up on Niall's cheeks. "Where are my pancakes, Styles? I'm getting impatient." I said, breaking the awkward silence.

(Louis' POV)

I had snuck away from breakfast without being too noticeable and that gave me just enough time to call Kareli.

"Hello?" Her voice chimed at the other end of the phone line.

"Hey, babe. I'm so sorry I haven't called in a while."

"Don't worry about it, Louis. You're busy and I understand, but I've missed you a whole hell of a lot."

"I know, Kareli, I know. I'll be back down in Florida really soon, though. Just a couple of days and I have something really important to ask you when we get there."

"You're making me nervous. I don't know how I feel about this."

"No, no. Don't be nervous, love. It's just a simple yes or no question."

There was a pause and then she replied, "How simple are questions, really? Sometimes they're easy to answer and sometimes you have to do some very elaborate thinking to find out which answer is the correct one." She was one of those girls that thought everything through rationally and that's one thing I love in a girl----intelligence.