Chapter 6: Mickey D's

A/N: This chapter will in fact push the PG-13 rating because for one, I’m having extreme Niall feels and two; it’s just too hot to put off anymore. Enjoy, lovelies!

June 17, 2013

Day Off

(Niall’s POV)

For the first time in a few days, I decide to get on Twitter.

@NiallOfficial: Mornin! Haven’t been on here in a few days. How is everyone??

I watch as my mentions immediately explode. After almost three years, I still haven’t managed to cope with the level of stardom that these fans have given us. I decide to follow about 10 people. I just randomly pick them. People like:

@cupcake_pally96

@MorganHarrigfe1

@Another1Dmofo

@Niallmyniqqa

@potatoniall1d

@EricaaMariee

@Harry_StylesCro

@lorissadawnxo

@1Dtrackers_

Then I see a tweet that makes my whole day:

@aurevoirkrystal: @NiallOfficial I’ll be 100% better at about 12:00 pm today. (:

I follow her, favorite it, and reply:

@aurevoirkrystal Why is that?

I can just picture her “fangirling” right now. I start to wonder how cute she looks at the moment, before she gets ready in the morning. I can’t wait to wake up and see for myself one day. I know we still hardly know each other, but I’m still about 100% confident that this will go somewhere.

@aurevoirkrystal: @NiallOfficial Holy akldfja;lkjf. You followed me?! P.S. I can’t tell you! It’s a secret.

I smile and write one last tweet before going offline.

I’ll try to come on a little more today, guys! Have a great day. 

(Krystal’s POV)

I could not believe what just happened. Niall followed me on twitter and replied to my tweet and oh my God I am going to die. I can’t wait to see him today and “finish what we had started” back in Louisville. This boy had me hook, line, and sinker.

I hear my phone vibrate and nearly jump through the ceiling. I have to search for it before finding it under a big heap of clothing that I didn’t find acceptable for my date with Niall. Don’t judge me; I had to look as perfect as possible.

McDonald’s? :)

Exactly what I was thinking. Meet there at 12? I assume you know because of that tweet! ;)

Yeah, yeah. By the way, I’m going for the beanie look today so our day isn’t interrupted with girls asking for pictures. Don’t laugh!

You in a beanie? Why in the hell would I laugh at that? It’ll probably leave me speechless.

Lol. Whatever you say. See you soon!

I rushed to the bathroom to do another touch up before I left for the nearest McDonald’s. That’s when it hit me that I still had to explain everything to Danielle and Lorissa. Rushing to the lounging room we had in this suite, I said really quickly, “Guys, I need to talk to you.”