Chapter 15: Announcements

A/N: I'm sorry that I took a little break the last two weekends, but I've been so busy with everything going on, but here it is! :) I love all you guys!

June 25, 2013

Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

(Niall's POV)

The ride to Philly was one of the longest that I've ever taken. Thinking back on it, we probably should have taken a plane, but who cares? We're here now and that's all that matters. I'm ready to tell the world about me and Krystal. 

I grab my phone that was placed on the side table and see that Krys had already texted me:

Danielle's back! :) I think we're gonna hang and catch up today.

That's great! Have fun, we have an interview today.

Ohhhh! What station?

102.1 FM. Make sure to listen. :)

Wouldn't miss it for the world!

Louis bursted into my room as soon as I had read those words. He looked like he had just escaped some kind of ghost or something. "What is wrong with you?" I asked.

He closed the door and raced towards me, "I just remembered we had an interview today. That means I have to say that me and El broke up."

"Man, you already tweeted it."

"Some of our fans don't have a twitter, though. It's going to come as a complete surprise to them."

I nodded at the obvious statement, but reassured him, "What did I tell you about our fans? They're so understanding and if anything, most of them will be happy of your new single status."

He looked down at the ground, "Well, hopefully that status won't stay single for long. I really like Kareli. I've been texting her a lot lately."

I raised my eyebrow, "So, when is the next time you're going to see her, then?"

"We go back to Sunrise on the 30th, so then." 

"Well, I bet you can't wait, can you?"

"Not at all. Now, let's go get some breakfast, mate."

"That sounds great."

(Krystal's POV)

Danielle being back means that everything has to be on a precise schedule and in order. I didn't care, though because that meant I had her back. Lorissa and I had missed her so much and everything felt out of order, but now everything is back to normal.

"So, what do you wanna do today?" Danielle asked, knowing that we wouldn't have an answer. We just all stared at eachother for about a minute and then she chimed in again, "Okay, so I was thinking we could go get some breakfast at Ihop, go catch a movie, and get some shopping in."

"Why did you even ask us Ms. Plan Everything?" I butted in, sarcasm stinging the words.

"I was trying to be nice! Don't knock it until you try it!" She replied, walking out of the room. I knew that I was pushing it a little too far, but I can never help myself.

"Nice going, Krystal. Genius." Lorissa said, rolling her eyes.

"Oh, shut up." I threw a pillow at her and watched her flail off the couch. One of the funniest sights I've ever seen to be honest.

"Hey! What was that for?" She yelled, causing Danielle to walk back into the room.

"What is wrong with you guys?"