Chapter 9: Nine Flags

A/N: Alright, this chapter is a little different from the others, but give it a chance. ♥ It had a mini story running through the main story to make things interesting. Hope you like it!

June 20, 2013

Day Off in Atlanta, GA

(Niall's POV)

I woke up remembering the plans for Six Flags I wanted to make. We have nothing else to do today, so why not just treat everyone to an amusement park? I text Krystal:

Six Flags today? My treat. Your friends can come.

That would be amazing! But Danielle's boyfriend is visiting, so can he come, too?

Yeah, thats fine. Meet me and the lads at about 11 in front of the gates.

Okay! :) I'm so excited now!

Mission accomplished! I rushed to wake up all the guys which earned me some grunts, pillows thrown at me, and an "I hate rollercoasters." from Zayn. We haven't really had fun in a long time, though because we've been so busy with the tour and stuff. Liam and Harry were the first ones up and getting everyone pumped up.

"Six Flags! Man, I love that place! Do we gotta pay?" Daddy Direction inquired, ready to get his wallet out.

"Nah, man, it's all my treat." I smiled at all the guys now in the mini kitchen. "Stop looking at me like that, I just wanted to do something nice." 

"If you say so, Nialler. I'm actually pretty pumped for this!" Harry joined in the conversation. I am really glad everyone actually wanted to do this. Now that I'm dating Krystal, there's so much stuff I want to do with her before I have to leave North America. Unless she could come with me to London, I'm pretty positive that we could possibly be saying our goodbyes in August. That's the last thing I wanted to think about, though. Spending all the time I could with her would make due for now.

(Krystal's POV)

I couldn't believe Niall was taking all of us to Six Flags, including Danielle's boyfriend Roy, whom he had never even met before. Needless to say, the girls and Roy were ecstatic when I had woken them up with this news. When I woke up this morning, though, I felt like yesterday had been just a dream. June 19, 2012: the day reality became better than my dreams.

It such a beautiful day for this. The heat was just a bit above mild and it wasn't supposed to rain, either. I have to admit it's like the weather decided to be perfect just as Niall and I started dating. I get a text from James at the very second....

Hey! :P

I debate on texting back or not for a while and decide not to. James is not important to me anymore and I can't risk all the people I actually care about hating me if they found out. Columbus was behind me now and it was just time to move on from it all.

After all of the slowpokes are finally ready, we get in the car and head to Six Flags. Who in the hell they've been to a amusement park with One Direction? Nobody could. Yep, that's right, no one but us. 

(Roy's POV)

I knew my girlfriend was unhealthily obsessed with these One Direction guys, but hey, if it gets me to Six Flags free of charge, I'm not going to complain about it. This day just got all the more better, but I couldn't help but be worried about Danielle. I'm pretty sure it was just me and her that knew what was going on, but nothing was set in stone yet. 

If there was one thing I've been keeping from her, it's that I was planning to propose very soon. We've been dating forever and I knew even before that, that this girl was going to be my wife. The only reason that it has been put off for so long is because of college and all that mess. I was beyond ready to start my life with her.