Chapter 19 - Fallout

-unedited-

Hey hey hey, it's JJ! I'm updating somewhat consistently now? WOWEEE! but I think it's just cause I'm happy because WE HIT 430 READS!! FOUR HUNDRED FREAKIN THIRTY!! YAY!! I know it doesn't sound like much, it's a lot to me, considering I never though anyone would actually read my story. But 430 reads means that WE'RE SO CLOSE TO 500 AKDFJWOIAEUFAIOJFD!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOSOSO MUCH!!!

don't forget to vote, share, and comment! I wanna hear your feedback!

enjoy this update :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zack followed me to my living room, where I instantly plopped onto my couch. Zack stood a few feet in front of me, tapping his foot.

I sat still, feeling an overwhelming wave of emotions. The most prominent one by far was awkwardness.

I was alone in my house with Zack Anderson.

The boy who was always on my mind.

He coughed, catching my attention

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Peachy," I snapped.

He sighed. "No, you're not."

"Who are you to judge how I feel?" I retorted.

"Why are you so pissed at me?" He asked.

I absolutely hated his mood swings. One moment, he'd be nice and we'd be together with sparks flying everywhere and the next time we met up he'd be pretending that I didn't exist.

I stayed on the couch, with my hands folded in my lap, and continued to stare at the fluffy sky blue rug.

"Raven?"

I kept staring at the rug.

"Talk to me," he begged, kneeling on the floor in front of me. 

"What's there to say?" I choked out. "You've hurt me, and you know it."

A look of pain flashed through his beautiful green eyes. "What did I do?" he asked.

This BOY. Can he be ANY DUMBER?

"Oh, you've got to be shitting me. Maybe this has something to do with the fact that you randomly go on 'I'm going to ignore Raven' sprees when I've done nothing wrong?" I spat.

Zack sighed. "I don't know what you're talking about."

I clenched my fist. "Really? So you don't recall walking by me in the halls for the past week and pretending like I don't exist to you?

"I have my reasons," he replied after a few seconds.

"Like what?" I countered. "If they're important enough to the point where you refuse to acknowledge my existence, shouldn't you make me aware of them?"

"I don't have to spill my deepest thoughts to you, do I?" he snapped.

I slammed my fist into the couch. "I wasn't asking for you to do that, was I? No, I didn't think so."

"Why does this matter so much?" Zack asked in an annoyed tone.

I rolled my eyes in the I'm so goddamn pissed way. "Because I absolutely hate feeling like I don't matter!"

"But you do matter to me," he said quietly.

I swear, Katy Perry's "Hot and Cold" would be perfect for this.