SEQUEL + MORE INFO

Hey all, 

so as you know, I've decided to write a sequel. 

BUT...

Before I start it, I need to edit the first book. 

Why? You may ask. Well...

Originally, "Fly Away" was going to just be about a girl who struggled with anxiety and a dark past, and meets a boy and then they live happily ever after. 

But with all my recent additions to the later chapters and the plot twist, I realized the first dozen chapters were too flat and didn't have as much plot depth or character development as I wanted. 

I will be re-writing this book to incorporate my recent plot changes that I didn't have in mind when I first started this book. 

Most of the later chapters will be the same, it's just the beginning and middle that need some reworking. 

I didn't know I'd develop Raven's story to this extent. 

I'm honestly not satisfied with a lot of the details/the way a lot of the earlier chapters were written anyways. 

Okay, enough about my rambling about the first book. 

The sequel won't be posted until my rewrite is done. I'm sorry that you'll have to wait a bit on that :(

More info on the edited version of "Fly Away" will come, so it's important that you follow me to get announcements on its updates. 

Thank you again for coming on this journey with me. 

- JJ <3