18

Kagami was sitting in Aomine's apartment, looking at popular travel destinations on his phone. He wanted to look together with Aomine, but he was still on his shift at the bar. It'd barely been a day since they decided to date and go on a trip together.

Kagami swallowed, his heart starting to race when he saw pictures of couples at the different vacation spots. He and Aomine had been friends since high school, in fact Aomine was the only person from high school that Kagami still talked to. Sure, they were great friends, but would they even work as lovers? That would be totally different.

He looked at the clock, there was still a few hours before Aomine would get back. He stretched out on the couch and closed his eyes. Maybe if he got a little sleep now, his mind would be clearer by the time Aomine got back.

A crash startled him from his sleep. He sat upright, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He'd ended up falling asleep without actually realizing it. He stood up, looking for what might've crashed. The living room seemed fine. He walked to the bedroom, the door was already open. He walked in, there was a lamp crashed on the floor. Kagami knelt next to it and started to pick up pieces. "How did this ha–"

A sharp and quick pain in his neck cut him off. His limbs were growing heavy and he couldn't hold himself up anymore. The pieces of lamp fell from his palm and back to the floor. He fell back onto the floor. A flash of red and a pair of mismatched eyes appeared before his eyes before everything in the room went black.

[AN: I know this part is super short. Sorry! There are also only about 7 parts left before I reach the planned end of this story! I hope you're ready for some action!]