The Forest of Death

Kanji P.O.V                                                                                                                                                                                I found Kin sensei she was waiting for me and then she told me to bite my finger and put my blood on the twin fans and she used her chakra to summon fan dance and she come out and stand by my side. Ok you 2 are on a 2 man team and not a one man team so Fan Dance you get to use your own chakra she said to fan dance. Yes she said and put her own fans in easy place to grad quickly. I walked her to the place for the 2 part of the chunin exams and I saw all the teams that are the last standing and looked at me and Akari ( by the way that is Fan Dance is real name they just give her the name because she is the wind master that why they call her Fan Dance ok back to the story) we just went and found a spot close to the front. Ok you all are here and Kanji did you do what the hokage told she asked me I just said yes and she saw Akari and she smiled it looks it was true about you be able to summon the wind master herself she said and started to ex. the rules ok you guys get 3 days to get the heaven and earth scoll and get to the place in the middle of the forest she told us but if one of your team mate die or could not come you fail the 2 part she told us, and get us a paper to sign and after that we line up and get a scoll and I ask Akari if she wanted to carry the scoll and she said I should because I am her master I said I am not after that and we have to get a earth scoll and we went to our gate is 34. We wait for Anko said to go and she said it, and run in. What are we going to do Kanji ask Akari to me. I had a bad feeling like we were being flowed? Hey Akari do you feel it I ask her, Feel what Kanji she ask me? Like we are being flowed I asked her? Then I saw the last person I wanted to see my team in front of us and Neji jumped in front of me and I jumped back next Akari. What do you guys want to fight me I asked them. Lee and Tenten looked at Neji then I looked at him.

Neji P.O.V                                                                                                                                                                                Kanji do you want to team up I ask her then she looked at her summon and said what is it for us the 2 of them asked me but Kanji still looked mad at me like she was thinking about taking it in to thought I was waiting to see what she was going to said to me then I it hit me what I said to her that it was not her destiny to be a chunin. Then Lee yelled at me and ask why we need her. I just told her about more of skill to him and still did get what I was tell him but I know he would not at let Tenten did, and that was not the only what I need her for like her mind and people said she not smart she did not cheat on the test when I did so she got to more smarter than me.

Kanji P.O.V                                                                                                                                                                                I was talking with but we hear what Neji was telling them we know the answer was because all they want is my skills. Hey Neji the answer is no now bye loser I said to him, and we were off again but I still have the feel again but it was closer this time I thought and Akari must have to because we went faster.

Neji P.O.V                                                                                                                                                                         What she said no on it did she hear me is that why but that changes everything because she is a long range fighter and a healing to I thought to myself . What now Neji Lee and Tenten both ask me at the same time. We should get deeper in to the forest so it is harder to find us in it I said to them and we went off.

Kanji P.O.V                                                                                                                                                                                 We are walking to a camp side of one of the Grass ninja teams and I walked in to the camp side and see what scoll it was and it was the earth scoll we need I grad it and got out of there quickly as I could and the thing that was flowing us is still on us, and headed to the spot that we fine we go to the place and half way there the thing jumped in the way of us and we stop in time before we are face to face to each other. You Kanji Uchiha are you the guy ask me.

Who is the guy Kanji and Akari are going to face are they going to win or lose this battle find out in who is this guy.