The New Cursed Mark

Neji P.O.V                                                                                                                                                                                   I hear Kanji yelled out in pain I was by myself and I used my byakugan to see what was going on and I saw the sign I did not want to see was Kanji hurt and her summon out cold my feet just move out on that our ans I was run to her to help she, and went I got there the her summon was gone and she was could not move or said anything she was more than like she was sacred of something when I got next to her and I pick her up and put her on my back and run her to Tenten and Lee. When I got there Tenten saw my back and put her on the ground why is she not doing anything Neji Tenten ask me. I have no idea I told her. Then I saw something on her neck. Where is Lee I ask her that Tenten hit lightly and she move and covered her neck. Hey Kanji are you ok both Tenten and I ask at the same time.

Kanji P.O.V                                                                                                                                                                                I found myself with Tenten and Neji care and Neji had a hand on my head. She had a fever sit down Kanji he told me. We will go to the tower together as a group you are not strong to take a team by yourself Kanji Neji said to me. We need to find Lee before he dose something that would kill him Neji said to Tenten and I. Ok we both said to him. We all run then a few mins. later we saw Lee and Sasuke team it looks like Sasuke and Naruto are hurt I said to Neji and Tenten. Tenten jumped to Lee and was shaking the life out of him. Hey Neji can I go see what is wrong with the 2 of them I ask him. Yes Kanji go see what you can do for them Neji said to me. Hey Sasuke come here right now I said to him and the blonde and pink hair give me dirty looks but my only care was Sasuke I walked up to him I was about to heal him but he hit my hand away sorry sister I do not want your help all the time he said to me. I was sacred of him at the time that I said I do not care I said to him and I stand next to Neji and had his arm crossed over his chest. Come on Lee lets go Neji said to him and the 4 of us took off. Hey Kanji summon your Fan Dance so then if we get in to a fight we have the high hand on them Neji said to me. Ok Neji I said to him Summoning Fan Dance I yelled out. Hey Kanji what do you need I need you to keep a eye out I told her. Ok she said looking worry about what happen to us. Why are you here Lee ask me nice for once ask Neji the bob of this I told him.

Neji P.O.V                                                                                                                                                                       Because it was I found Kanji hurt and if she ran in to something the way I found her she would of die Lee I said to him. Then I slowed down so I could be by Kanji what is that mark on your neck I ask her. She looked worry then she said that I could not tell Lee or Tenten she said to me. Ok Kanji I said to her. It is curse mark she told me that I said I was sorry I did not show up in time to spot it her look told there was more to it than that what was other thing that happen I ask her. Nothing she tried to say that was it but I wanted to know talk me or I will kiss you in the next that thought of what I said to her and turn red like she did ok she said he tried to get me to leave the village. You will not I told her or you have me to deal with I told her low in her ear. We made it there we went our way see you soon Lee, Tenten, I said to her. See you to she said back.

Kanji P.O.V                                                                                                                                                                                I kind of missed Neji and them when we leave them and Akari and I got in the other room and open the 2 scoll at the same time and smoke come out of them and Akari and I saw a chunin. Wow the 1 woman pass and told me what the write on wall was to keep the village safe is what it mostly mean see if you can make it for the last part she told and when away and we walked in the next room with all of them was. The hokage told us about the chunin exams and what it was for. Ok time for preliminaries to start they start is what they with Sasuke and some guy and everybody was with there sensei.

Who will Kanji be fight in the preliminaries and dose Neji get stronger feeling for her find out in the preliminaries.