Ninja academy

It was day you pass or not. I have nothing worry about because I got this in the bag. I am top of the class with Neji Hyuga who thinks he is better that everyone because he got all the girls to like but me because Uchiha s and Hyugas is a bad mix, but I have no feeling after my clan 's dead is like I care what people of me but Tenten I do care because she my friend but she can't replace Kenji.

 I was the person to the academy. Then Neji show up, and start about destiny. Kanji your destiny is make it as a ninja.  Do every stop talking about destiny? Your just a Hyuga who I beat your just weak. I think I made him a mad. He start, but Rock Lee show up. Hey Kanji and Neji you ready to become a genin. Lee I was born ready. You are just weak you would never make it Neji said. Go to hell Neji. Make me Kanji Oh I will Neji. Once I said a group of girl and started to hit me. They I was Making hand signs.

The teacher show up. Ok class start test Kanji Uchiha start is off. I walked to the other room I did the showdown clone jutsu. I a whole room of clone, and I passed and got a black headband and tie it around my neck. Then walk out in class. Then the teacher show up, and said come tomorrow at 7:00 a.m. to get your team.

Sorry the chapter are short, and by the way I'm going to switch point s. I hope you like it.