She is back

Neji P.O.V                                                                                                                                                                             She was only girl I think would like Guy sensei told us what she said to give to medical ninja, and I feel like she kind of telling is kind of true nobody was close to her like Kenji the a- hole. I was going to see her and I saw sasuke there he was crying over her. I am going to kill Neji Hyuga for put you here for week he is a dead man walking bye Kanji. I will come back after I get the team training done ok and kissed her forehead. He walked pass me if Kanji dies I will be the dead of you got it Hyuga he told me, and I just "hn" at him then walked in and sat next to the bed grad her hand then put it to my head. Kanji you are density so do not I love I said next to ear there was a move from and she rolled off the bed who the hell are you she to me oh wait it is you Neji she said.

Kanji P.O.V                                                                                                                                                                                A medical ninja walked in Kanji you are a life he said. Then I look at him and said where are my stuff was all I said. Then a female medical ninja in out you boys she said, and the other guy and Neji walked out and closed the door. Are you ok Kanji try to walk and I did it. You lucky because all people we that did that jutus die here is your stuff you can change now she said. Thank you for you have do I told her be ready for the chunin exams we need more ninja like you so become a chunin for the leaf she said to me. You bet I told her. I walked with Neji. Hey Neji I am sorry I thought what Kenji told me was true it broke our friendship I said to him looking him in the eye. I ok Kanji you are good at let start new and not hid things from each other ok Kanji he said to me. Ok Neji I said to him with a smile. Then we come to my home and I saw Sasuke and he hug like it was last thing in the world.

 Be ready the next part is the start to the chunin exams, and a little more Kanji and Neji.