The talk about the Chunin Exams

Guy sensei P.O.V                                                                                                                                                                     I was at the meeting for the Chunin Exams wait for the right time to say something then the hokage said my name Guy do you think your team is ready he ask me, and I said yes all of them are ready but what about me have 4 and not 3 genin in my team I ask him and you told me to wait. Ok the rest of you with the new teams to come up do you think your teams are ready and they all said yes, and I told them that they should wait a year then have them go but still did then.

The third hokage P.O.V                                                                                                                                                        Ok what should we do about Guy's team should we send by there self ask I ask the others. Then Guy started to talk why not let Kin tell us who is the strongest out of my team she comes around the training grounds to see who is strongest. I said somebody to get her.

Kin sensei P.O.V                                                                                                                                                                     Kanji and I was training with her as she and Akari as they work together as they when after and beat Aina and me they could only use wind and not any other one and we over power them because of fire is all we are use on them. The feel some near us and Kanji feel it to she is strong because she used a lot of chakra. The hokage ask to see you he said then I ask if Kanji can come and he said fine what could it hurt he said. Kanji come on we are going to see the hokage I told her. All she said was ok and the Fan Dance went away. Once we got there to the place I told Kanji to do what I say she just said yes. We walked in the hokage said do think Kanji can do this by herself he ask. I said happy that she can kick all of there buts in the chunin exams I said. Ok Kanji what do you think Kanji can do it by yourself the hokage ask her.

Kanji P.O.V                                                                                                                                                                                 He just ask me if I can it by myself I do not know what to says. That what Lin said come back to me. Kanji you are just mad that I am stronger that you are you do not ever know what love is because you rised yourself as a boy not as a girl she told me. I can do it Lord hokage I told he. Ok you all go home now.

Sasuke is in the nexts part it is after this first mission.