Kenji

See you again Kanji Uchiha and Hyuga. No way how dose that person know me and my past. Kanji time to start talking to me Kanji was all Neji Said after that. 

How did that guy know me and Kenji. I do not know what to do. Kanji Neji said. Let get out of here, find a place to camp, and tell me about Kenji. Ok, Neji was all I said. We set up camp at lake.

I started talking about Kenji. Ok, Neji you want to hear the story, so here we going, but you can not tell anyone about Neji. Ok, Kanji as you wish. It all started with the big a marrygie with Kenji's clan the Flame clan made a deal with the my clan, but Kenji and I meet way before this was best friends. Kenji was try this his hardest beat me so he could show that he can beat a Uchiha that can use her strength without chakra. Wait you can do that Kanji? Neji said as clam as he can, but I could tell him was that he had a WTF face. Yes it is, Neji. I just do not like to show off that much like the time I showed people what Kin sensei show me how to do medical ninjutus os thats why I do not show off. Time to get back to the story Kenji and I was the ones to be married off at the age of 18, and we were the same age at the time. Kenji was happy about but me on the other end was happy about this. Mom! Dad! Why me? Why is this happen to me when you said I am the strongest kid of my year? Kanji its ok you will be ok my dad said. No it will not be I said in a mad voice. I ran out of the house with the speed style jutsu only Itachi could keep up with me at the, but lee can to is not in story. Itachi come after me I was crying at the time. Kanji are you here Itach saided? Is that you Itachi I saided? Yes it is Kanji Itachi saided. Kenji wants to show you what he come. So what? Kanji you can not see that he like you can you Kanji? What do you mean Itachi. You find out one day Kanji. We were walk back home then stop me. Kanji, I want you to fight me to show you that can be someone to keep you safe. I will not do it Kenji. If you do not then I will come at you. You will not do it to me Kenji am your best friend I am right. I want to be more than friends Kanji can you not see that or not. I just stand there like it was nothing like I always do when we fight each other. Ok be ready to use that sword on me that. No, you know this sword can not be block. I do not care Kanji can you not I am not going to die it could you if you do not fight back. I looked to the right not seeing Itachi nowhere. As you wish Kenji, but going easy Kenji. Then he come at like he was going to kill me. Then it all happen to fast I cut him in a kill spot. Kenji are you ok? How do you always beat, Kanji Uchiha. You will never love me like I do, Kanji I see that, Why not, Kanji? I do not know what love is. Bye Kanji for good, and I will be the dead of you. No, Kenji you can not go yet. The Flameheart clan leard and my father show up, and said I was killer and can not go anywhere around them.

Neji this is the whole story about what happen to Kenji. Ok, then so they are trying to you then not going for the scoll. I think so Neji.