A mission without Guy sensei

Kanji P.O.V

I was called to go to Lady hokage work spot and I saw her and she had a chunin coat thing on the desk. Oh there you are Kanji I am making you a chunin she said and I said thank you and why I asked. Well you have the mind and skills for it and you put others before you she said passing me the coat. Yes but do I have to wear this all the time I asked her. No Kanji she said. Oh wait she said as I was about to leave your team has a mission without your sensei she said and I said ok I will get them. As I was about to leave to look for mine team someone was hugging me and I turn around and saw Guy sensei. Good job Kanji he told me and I smiled for the first time in forever thank you Guy sensei and he did his smile than told me that I should smile more and he when on ok time to find my team.I when around trying to find mine team and how I thought having the Byakugan would be easy to find them and I had a scare thought came to my head what if Neji use it to look throw mine shirt or pants that I felt  Tenten at the training grounds that I ran there and found them.Oh hey Kanji Lee and Tenten said to me that saw the jacket I think that is what they call them and they yelled you made chunin that I had to take a step back. Yes I told them and that I just told them to go to Lady Tsunade and where is Neji. I think Neji is with Hitana's dad Tenten told me and I said ok as I ran to the Hyuga compound. When got there I walked up to the door and a pissed off girl opened up the door and I took a step back. You she yelled that a other girl come out and yelled you to and I yelled what is up with the yous around here and they came closer. You took our Neji and they came closer and would not stop and I stop backing up and they keep coming at me. Ok can we just talk about this I ask them but they did not look like they wanted to and one of them was right next to me then grabbed mine pony tail and pull it hard then I just hit her throw a wall and the other girl came at me and I just jumped up. I heard one word I did not like hearing from a Hyuga which is Byakugan and they both are on mine right and left and they looked more pissed then before and than came runing at me but I jumped on the roof and they come shortly after. Come on stop running they yelled at me and I yelled back saying I will when you stop trying to kill me and I ran on the roof trying to find a other door but one got in mine way and kicked me up and then the other kicked me down and with the speed of this it will broke the roof but I can not poll to the other side.

Neji P.O.V

I started to hear sounds like so one is fight on the roof and we stopped and someone fall throw the roof and cough up blood but we could not see who because of all the dust and when it cleared we saw Kanji and she was cover in her own blood. I ran to her side to try and help her but she got up and jumped back on the roof and I ran outside with lord Hiashi. We saw her and 2 other Hyugas and we just heard her said we got a score to fixes she yelled at them.

Kanji P.O.V

I am going to make them pay for that and they both can at me about to hit me but I grab there arms and spin around and throw them to a tree so they will be out for a hour or 2 then jumped down to Neji and lord Hiashi and I bowed lord Hiashi I said not trying to be rude. Lady Kanji did those tryed to hurt you or something he asked and I stand up then said oh nothing I could not take care of I told him. What did you came here for Kanji Neji ask me and I just said you and than I told lord Hiashi that Neji and I have to go to Lady hokage and he laugh saying your the same little girl you once were then Neji and I took off. Hey I said as we got out of the house you must be head of the line I told him as we ran to Lady Tsunade.

Neji P.O.V

What do you mean Kanji I asked her but she smarked at me. It means Neji that all the Hyuga girls want you she told me and then I asked why then she said that those girl was trying to kill her over me. Then she asked me something I thought would ever come out her mouth do you look throw girls' paints and shirts and I turned so red. Why would you think that Kanji I asked her and she said it was when she was trying to find Tenten, Lee, and I then I asked about the jacket so what are you a chunin or did you take it from a chunin and she laugh at me no I am a chunin so I would be careful because I can kick your but and I told her it could be the other way around. We got to the door and I knock on it and she said came in and I opened the door and let Kanji go first.

Kanji P.O.V

Oh who is then I asked her a lord from the land of tea she told me. Hi I told him and then he came out it was like hello hot stuff I thought and you must being Kanji and then he grabbed mine hand and put a light kiss on it. What is the mission I asked Lady Tsunade as he let mine hand go. Well Kanji you have to marry to Renji and dress more like a girl she added. Wait I have a dress for her to wear Renji said handing me the dress and then I yelled why can Tenten do this I ask him. It is because you look like a gorl fixed to be queen he said. Neji you are team leader Lady Tsunade said and Neji said why can it not be Kanji she is higher rank than me. Lady Tsunade told Kanji to come to at me to look not like me then throw me to Neji but he stop me from hitting the floor. We went our own ways.