The first part to the chunin exams

Kanji P.O.V                                                                                                                                                                                 I was ready for the test because I got the mind of a chunin that is what I got told in the academy and Kin sensei I can not be more that right I thought to myself they want us to cheat and see if we get caught with get what we need to know from them, but I would most like know the answer to them so I just need to defend my test answer from them I thought to myself. Ok get your number and sit down and be quite said Ibiki sensei. I my number and it was by Neji so I walked over to my chair and sit down. Hey Kanji I did not mean what I said to you Neji told me. Whatever I told him.

Neji P.O.V                                                                                                                                                                                   I was so mad she do not take my apology and I was so sorry about the whole thing I thought. Kanji just hear me out now I told her and she looked mad but I had to tell her this I was just mad Kanji I would never told you I wished you were dead you know how I get when I am mad Kanji I said to her. You should know something to Neji I hate it when people comes out and tells someone they wish that when they want people to die she told me. I just graded her hand again and see if I hurt her, and it was red then she took it back. Neji we are not on the same team so I would care and not make me mad anymore Neji she said to me.

Kanji P.O.V                                                                                                                                                                                 I was mad that Neji just graded my hand again and I like my hand and his what is this feeling I am having I will think about it later I thought to myself. Ok this is how it is going to work you get 10 points at the begin of it and for everyone you get wrong you lose a point for it and if you cheat you lose 2 points and if one of your team mate gets caught all of your team mate and fails the first part same goes for you to one person team and the last question at the last 5 minutes he said to us and people looked at me and just smile at them because I do not care I came here to become a chunin not stay as a genin. Now get started Ibiki sensei said to us and I answered them in 10 sec., and wait for the rest to get done with them to get done but what is the last one I thought. Everybody is cheating now so I better keep a eye out make sure nobody try to cheat off of me. Time Skip to the last question. It was time for the last question and he asked who wants to quit a lot of people rised there hands and the kid named Naruto I think rised his hand and he was not going to quit no matter what and that spotted people from them quit but that dose not hurt me at all one bit it makes thing more fun for me and hell for them I thought to myself. You all pass and a woman jump in with smoke booms and threw them and smoke went everywhere. Anko you are to early he told her and her just smiled nervonsly and said to meet her at the place she told our senseis. My team and I was going to find our sensei and could not find him anywhere and I got mad about that I got a idea and I bit my finger and Summoning Fan Dance I saided and she show up oh good you summon me so I do have to find you by wind she said wait you can do that Yes Kanji I can what do you and make it fast because Kin sensei wants you she told me. Then she saw my team and asked who are they and why are they looking at us that way she asked me. Oh yeah that is my team you can meet them later find Guy sensei for me ok she told me. He is running laps around the village. Thank you I told her and we stop Guy sensei where are we going for the next part we asked him and he told us. Then Kin sensei show up the next they said you have to use your summon so see me bofore the next part so I can use my chakra she told me ok I said back and started to walk home.

Kanji is still mad at Neji that change in the next part of the chunin exams see in The Forest of Death.