Get it out of mine head

( BY THE WAY IT BEEN A WEEK AND NARUTO BRING LADY TSUNADE TO HELP KANJI AND SASUKE)

Kanji P.O.V

I killed the whole village and I do not know who is in control of me and I am crying to myself about it and I was smiling about it to. Who am I but I do not know any more and I saw Itachi and I was mad and I run at him with mine sword but he keep moving even when I throw a lot of attacks at him come on Kanji is that the bets you can do he asked me and I grab the other scroll and got a other sword out to do 2 times more than I was falling in to darkness slowly. After I was falling I saw all mine then as Itachi came in front of with a blaze out ready to kill me.

Naruto P.O.V

Come on grandmother Tsunade I told. What is rush Naruto she and I told her that she had people to heal. Ok to let's go to them she said. First we went to Kakashi after a little bit was wake and well then headed to the others.

Kanji P.O.V

I tried to run from him but I missed the first attack by a little but the whole is laughing and pushing me down. I had to keeping but I could not move because I was in the shadow whatever thing but I tried to fight it but after a little bit I broke it and took off more in to the darkness ready for this to all end and I looked back and see that killed everyone in the village again then I fall to my knees and started crying.

Neji P.O.V but he is at the training grounds

Byakugan I said looking be hide the first one and then was 8 birds. They I felt someone be hide me and turn around to see Tenten. Lady Tsunade she here do want to see her Neji she asked me. No I got more training to do I told her. Ok she said and then she asked me if I have seen Kanji today. No why I asked her and she looked like said did not want to tell me. Well it just she was shaking badly and people said that she is this way because she stopped Itachi's mangekyo sharingan with her's to safe Sasuke and Naruto she told me. That Kanji for you will get herself hurt to help someone I told her. Neji she is living her fears Tenten yelled at me and then I asked what they are Killing people that cares about her she told me then took off back to the village.

Naruto P.O.V

We got to Kanji's room and then opened the door. What she is shaking bad and she was crying non stop she still in it Lady Tsunade said running to Kanji's side and started healing her but it is taking longer that Sasuke and Kakashi sensei's healing.

Kanji P.O.V

I saw Itachi come back to kill me and cut mine arm then I was be pulled out of it that I could open mine eyes and move. Stay away from I yelled out to the people close to me then I looked around to see Naruto then I ran to the window to see all the person alive and seeing no blood every where. Un I think this some thing I should be asking is Itachi in the village. No they all said and I told them I was ok. Wait are you Lady Tsunade I asked her and she told me yse why. Because that means I can broke the Genjutsu if someone else is in it I told her and how may I ask she asked me. Kin was your student I told her and you tech her all you know then some I  added. Oh yeah can I leave I got stuff to find I told her. Ok you look ok so just take it easy for a little bit she told me as I grab my stuff to go. Lady Tsunade a girl said running to her. They are going said your hokage to the whole village. Everybody was heading to hokage builting to see the new hokage. Today I am your hokage Tsunade told the whole village.

Ok the next part is funny I found this on YouTube and I think it should be part of Naruto.