Help Me Kanji

Neji P.O.V                                                                                                                                                                                  Lord Hiashi told than he could not train with me today so I thought of ask Tenten and Kanji both to train with me to work on my skills he was teaching me. I was walking around the village and trying to find those 2 girls I think they are training some where in the training grounds after I was at the training ground  I use my Byakugan to try to find them but all I saw was Tenten was there but Kanji was not there and I walked over to Tenten. Hey Tenten have you saw Kanji anywhere I ask her? Why she asked me? Because I was going to ask her and you to train with me I told her. I think I know where she but she would like to be alone where she is at Neji she told me. Just said where Tenten I said to her. Ok where her clan is burned she said. Wait why do you need us both Neji she ask me but I just keep going to where she told me that Kanji would be found. I saw her there like crying where no one could see. I slowly walked off to her and I hear tell her mom and dad that Sasuke will stay alive if it means getting herself kill for him. I feel so bad I kind of know what she is going throw but not the part of her brother killing her clan but losing your father over something. She was still crying and she had not know I was there so walk all the away to her and hugging her. How did you know I would be here she asked me. Do not be mad at Tenten I asked her hugging her more close to me. Neji dose pain go away she asked me like she was trying to find hope. Kanji you know they never leave you always have them in your heart Kanji I told her as I looked at like I never thought I would like to make her happy and not sad like she was. I always miss my father but I have to keep going on so that can not stop me but I am the Hyuga clan strongest mender but I am not from the main bunch I am from the side bunch so I have I do what the main bunch says to do or they use the curse mark on my head to teach us a lesson Kanji I told her and was thinking if I should tell her more but I thought it better now that later or from someone that was not me. My destiny is made out for me and I have to marry a Hyuga not anyone that is not or I get in marry to who they tell me to Kanji I said to her. Do you like a Hyuga she asked me. I was trying to think if I should tell her I like her or not I thought to myself. No Kanji I do not I told her. Who is she she ask me looking away from me. I will not tell you I said to her. Just a little bit Neji she ask looking cute as she could and I was like it. Ok she is the last of her clan she is smart, the pretty is thing that could take heart from me, and she is at the top of the class I said to her plus she is from this village I said to her. Hey Kanji do you want to train with me and Tenten I asked her. Yes it not like I got something better to do when Kin sensei is on a mission she said to me. Ok lets going I said to her as she put some water on her eyes to hid that she was crying. Dose she know it is her or not I asked myself. We got to where Tenten was and a hour later Tenten and I fall to the ground and Kanji got us both then everything was black as my eyes closed.

Kanji P.O.V                                                                                                                                                                                Neji and Tenten fall to the ground and they are pass out so I grab them both and take them to there house. I took Tenten home first so that the Hyuga clan would not more worried about Neji when they see Tenten to after I got Tenten home I put her in her bed and went to Neji's place and when I got there a lot of Hyuga girls give me dead glares but if looks kill I would hold on lets see un un more times that I can county that Lord Hiashi come out of nowhere and said oh Lady Kanji what are you here for he asked me. I come there I drop Neji off I said to him at that time I feel Neji start to move around on me then his arm went around my neck and I turned red. Neji would not let go so I ask where he lives and he took me that. I well stay so I do not get killed by Neji I said to him. Sure Lady Kanji he told me. Lady Kanji are you dating anybody he ask me. Why I ask him? Your father and I made a deal to marry you to a Hyuga not a Flameheart he said to me. What are you joking I asked him. No Lady Kanji I am not he said to me. Which Hyuga am I marrying to I ask him. Neji he said walking away from me. I looked at Neji.

Kanji has to marry Neji what will happen to the team.