I got to make chunin

Kanji P.O.V
I was getting ready for the chunin exams poor was in the room then I tried getting to my scoll with the unblock able sword when my hand was grab. Hey Kanji it is ok it is just me the person said to me. Who me I asked the person. Kin sensei she said to me. I let go of the scoll and turn around to face her. Let's go and win she yelled at out. Yeah I yelled out to. Who is Chunin I am facing I asked her. A sound ninja she told and who you are facing is strong but you do know one thing about this ninja is that they could use sound but we can not be for sure but it is good to know and the curse mark will not take control over you but stay strong she added. I know but I been working with it so I can use its power. Will made it there and I got in line with the other genin and do not see Sasuke where is he I thought to myself. Ok it is Neji vs Naruto and the rest of you go to the waiting room and then I got next to Naruto. Hey Naruto do not get close to Neji I told because he can make it where you can not use chakra I added to what I said to him. Do not get worried Kanji Naruto told me. That is what I am mostly worried about I told him give him a high 5 and walking away then took my spot up there which is the conor in the front of the room. Naruto throw weapons at Neji but he had the eye thing that they call the byakugan on and he move away from them easy and Naruto come at him what did I tell you Naruto I yelled at him and then Neji glared at me but I did not care why because Naruto is going to show the world who he is and not as a monster. I looked in the crowed and seeing his other teamender and Tenten but no Lee, Guy sensei, and Sasuke and put a lot of fate in Naruto so do not let me down Naruto because I see that you are the strongest here so show them who you are Naruto. Then Neji hit one of his chakra points and I could not take anymore so I yelled at him come on Naruto you can do better than that. Kanji Naruto said and everybody in the waiting looked at me. You heard me I yelled at him. Kanji he said again and then I was going to go a little far with but he is going to win one way or other I thought this was for Hitana I ask him. I got something out of him where he started to use his head keep it up Naruto I yelled at him but Neji keep him back and Naruto then asked Neji why he hated Hitana so bad. It was because they killed my father Neji told him and keep going with the story and then show Naruto the cruse mark and then I thought that I could have it because of what deal mine clan and his clan but I will not let it happen like going to that one guy and Sasuke will not if it means dead to stop him. Then I felt the 9 tails' chakra coming from Naruto and then I jumped on the top wall because this could be bad and Neji and Naruto was in the air for 3 sec and layed hard on the ground I was trying to see if Neji and Naruto are ok then the dust cleared and Neji was standing and Naruto was on the ground. That Naruto was underground and Neji was walking to him. I sorry it destiny that you lost he told him and was about to end the clone and Neji come from the ground a hit Neji and Neji could not move because he was out of chakra. Naruto is the winner the guy said. I sit down happy that Naruto win and 9 tails did not come out. Ok Kanji and Kaito and you are going to fight a genin not chunin like before the guy said to me as I jumped down and the kid was there and he is from the sand village.

How is Kanji is going to beat him when he was in the exams but had drop out but of the kage of his village?