Sad Day

Kanji P.O.V

Today is one of the sad days in my life after a few years of being sad over my clan and now our hokage passes away and I can not go to tell him bye when everyone some is. I am going to find out if his killer is hurt badly and I am doing it with Kiato's team and they said they are on our side that they would help us find him. I was standing by the gate by before I came here I when I his grave told him that his dead will not be wrothless and that you gave the village your life to save us all but the one that did this to you will pay. The village elders told me to do and I do not know why me but they said they wanted a genin to do this but I said that Neji, Hitana, or even that dog boy could do this better that I could but they said I was going to do this with Kiato's team so I get help form them so I was good. I waited for them for a little bit and I saw them coming my way. Hi Kanji Uchiha  they all said to me and I told them hi back. Kanji you do not get know my other 2 teammeders Kiato told me then the girl step up in front of Kiato then told me her name hello my name is Anda and that is Reo she told me pionting to the boy right next to Kiato and told me what's up and I said nothing must. Let's go said Kiato to us  all of us and we walked out of the village so you guys team up with the sound village I asked them and they looked down and that told me every thing so guy did not want to I asked them and that is when Reo said that was it and told them that is good to know I said with a smile. Walk to the woods to find stuff on his arm and from what I heard the hokage made them useless as we got to a spot and I looked at the ground and saw some thing that is small and black then I called out to them and told them that I found some thing and they came over next to me. What is it they asked me and I pick up the thing off the ground and they when around me to look at the thing in my hand. It looks like the thing that came off his arms so he is losting his arms little by little I asked them and they said that is what they think and we saw a trail of them going 2 driffent ways in the woods. I thnk we should part up and see where it goes I asked them and Kiato said I think your right and he added that I should go with him and that Reo and Anda should go together. Then what are we waiting for I asked him as we when our way and they went there way. We on for a little ways when it end for us.

Kiato P.O.V

I was getting a little mad of this finding out stuff of the guy who killed the hokage and we only find out a little bit and that his arms are broking away little at a time. Hey Kanji what do you think i asked her and she looked sad now. What is the matter Kanji I asked her and she told me that her clan die and he help her out and train with her a little bit and he also help her be at the top of her class with the Neji Hyuga guy and at that name that came out ofher mouth send me over the end of my rope. Kanji you are better then him and that Neji is just all show and no go plus you are the strongest out of your team I yelled at her. Ok I will show my team who is the strongest 1 day but now the hokage needs to see that his life was wroth some thing and not nothing she told me. Ok as long as you do I told her with a smile and I looked at the sun to see the time and it was time to go I told her.

Kanji P.O.V

We when back to the village and it looked sad and we walked to the hokage's grave and I put a flower down and when to hokage's builting and worte the note of what we found but it was not much and went home and went to bed to get a little sleep.

Hey the next part is where Naruto leaves to find the new hokage and her and Sasuke brother show up.