The mission is started

Kanji P.O.V

When I got to the compound and when to the scroll for the mangekyo sharingan but it was not there I looked for it ever where and it was no where to be seen and I know it was Sasuke. Then I walked in mine room grab mine things and headed to the gate and thinking why Sasuke would want it then I was at the gate but I was the first person there so I sat down and started to think. Sasuke why would you want it I thought and Itachi words played in mine head than he said. Sasuke you do not have any hated to kill me and Kanji you are to kind and care about other than yourself Itachi said to Sasuke and I then I thought a little bit more and he was right than I yelled out saying is mine life that bad where I would die first.

Neji P.O.V

I was walking with Renji the guy mine is fake marrying all because he can not find love so than is why he needs Kanji than I heard a sound that sounded like Kanji and I only heard the part that she was said was I would be the first person to die and now Tenten was by me. Did you heard that she asked me and I told her yes then we made it to the gate and Kanji looked deep in thought. Hey Kanji are you ready to go and she nodded her head and said yes that we are off.

Kanji P.O.V

We was walking for 5 hours and I felt someone close to us that someone throw ed a lot of kunai with a paper bond on it at at Renji and I got out the twin fan then used wind turn around to make them go back and they when off as they was close to some trees but it looks like they did not hit anyone. Hey guys look it is Kanji Uchiha one of them said and the others said yes that is her then I asked if they are going to hid or come out then they came out of them hiding spots. Neji and Tenten I got this just take care of Renji I told them and they just nodded then they came at me all at once. Like that is going to work I yelled at them and now wind style blaze of the shuriken I yelled out as they got cut so badly it will take days to heal.

Renji P.O.V

Who the hell is this girl she is like a army packed in one but this how Kanji fights I though. Hey dose she alway dose this I asked them and Tenten said yes but that sacred me a whole lot as I saw all those guys get cut up by her attack then they hit the ground and she put the fans away and walked to us.

Kanji P.O.V

I got done with those guys and walked back to them and that I asked i we are going on then Renji had a sacred look on his face then we keep going on that we made it to his land then he told me to go change then Tenten and I when in some place than we walked the bathroom then I got in a stall than put on the dress and asked Tenten to tie it and she did. Then I asked if I looked fat and Tenten told me I look great and we when back to Neji and Renji.

Neji P.O.V

Kanji and Tenten come back then I got a closer look of Kanji in than green dress and I was short and low cut and then I asked them if them are ready to go and they said yes. We when to his place and I saw this mom and dad come to see us so you do get a girl to marry you so then the other clan can not take the lord of the village his dad said and who are they his dad asked him. I am Neji Hyuga, the girl on mine left is Tenten and the girl on mine right is Kanji Uchiha. Then his father asked which girl is marring mine son he asked me and than I told him Kanji that he said all right you may all sleep in our home and then showed us our room that we when I sleep and it was about 5 hours when that Renji guy come in and headed to Kanji who was a sleep and he was touching her arm then her neck and then I was by him and than said I would not lay a hand on her I said in his ears. Oh I see you like her he said to me and then he walked away closer the door after him.

I hope you like it and tell me what you think.