Friends Or Not

Kanji P.O.V                                                                                                                                                                                 I have no idea who is the chunin I was going to fight in the finals I thought to myself. I was walking down the street and Neji walked next to me. Hey Kanji Neji said to me. Hey I said back to him. Why are you flowing me I ask him. I was Neji started but I cut him off. No you are trying to tell me you are sorry but you are not I told him.

Neji P.O.V                                                                                                                                                                                   I am I yelled at her. She was about to leave me there that I grab her arm and I pull her to the training grounds then I push her on the ground and clam on top of her and she was red and I did not care I need to fix thing with us I thought to myself. Kanji I did not mean to said what I said to you I told her. Why are you do this she ask quite to me. I like lik as I was about to said the last like that someone stop you from said it and it was Kin sensei then I was more red than Kanji and I got off her and I ask her if we are friend or not.

Kanji P.O.V                                                                                                                                                                                    I said to him yes are friends Neji but if you make the same mistake you would will not or will know what happen I said to him and he looked sacred then I just smiled at him. Are you ready Kanji asked Kin sensei. Yes I told her and walked away from a red faced Neji. So what was you 2 diding when I find you Kanji she asked me. We was not diding anything I told her. Sure you was not she said to me and just fall backwards and layed on my head. Hey Kanji meet me at the training ground in 1 hour but you need to go see Tenten and Lee from what I heared Tenten is not badly but Lee he his a broken his left arm and leg so go see him she said to me. Ok I said walking to the place where they are I stop to see Tenten. Hey Tenten I said to her. Kanji is that you she ask me. Yes I said to walking in and sit next to her bed how have you been I ask her. I hate being in a bed all the time she told me. Now you know what it feel likes I told her. So did you get in to the finals she ask me. Yes I told her I am happy for you Kanji she said to me. Oh who are you fighting Kanji she ask me? Well lets said some chunin I told her. Oh Tenten I am sorry I have to see Lee I told her. Ok see you sometime Kanji she said to me. Bye I said back to her. I walked to Lee's room I saw Guy sensei there are you ok Guy sensei I ask him. Oh it is you Kanji he said to me I am Kanji thanks for asking. Can I see Lee I ask him. Lee is sleeping Kanji he told me. Ok tell him I stop by Guy sensei I told him. Ok Kanji he said to me. Time Skip to the training grounds. Ok Kanji we are training for life or dead to see what we need to do she said to me so be ready Kanji she said to me. Bring it on I told her.

Neji was close to kissing Kanji but why Kin sensei stop them, but they are friends again at lets. What is Kanji going to learn from Kin sensei will she be die or live find out in Go Kanji Go.