Itachi

Kanji P.O.V

It has been a few this the hekage's dead and the village is half way built but I have not been sleeping because every time I close my eyes I see the hokage's and my clan's dead but I keep thinking what would have happen if I did not go after Kiato's team but stay and help the hokage but I can not go back and change things so I have to keep the village stronger than even. I got dress and head to the training grounds to train with Neji that I that I thought of what Kiato told me. Kanji you are better and stronger than that Neji guy and you can beat him Kanji he yelled at me. I got there and saw Neji by a tree and he turn around. Hey Kanji by the way you have been act not like you and you have not been sleep have you Kanji Neji said like he know even little thing because of his eyes and I am sick of it. Ok stop acting like you care Neji I think you think that I am just a person you can I said to him.

Neji P.O.V

What I yelled at her and she just keep looking me in the eye then I grab her pull her closer to me do you really think that I said to her deadly quite in her eye. That she looked after from me and I smarked at that that I said in her ear that your clan and mine clan made a deal for you to be mine wife so I would not try to date anyone some or they could end up die I told her and I kissed her lips again but she kicked my feet out from under me. What I yelled at her as she stand there ready to kill anyone at anytime. Who told you stuff for you to hate me Kanji I yelled at her. Kiato was right you think you are better she said to me but you are not stronger that me she added rising up her and down head to my face but I moved in time.

Kanji P.O.V

Come Neji you think your all that so why not show me I yelled at him and he just keep runing. Ok so you want to play like that so you asked for it then I got Fan Dance out. What is it Kanji she asked me and I was so mad I yelled to get Neji and run from me. Ok she told me running after him.

Fan Dance P.O.V

I have to find this Neji and see what he has done to Kanji and I saw that Kanji stay there and not come to get him so it could be bad. I was close to him so I got to slow him down a lot so I throw one of the little fans I had but he was behide me. What did you do Kanji I asked him and i did not did anything to her I was just saying that she has not been sleeping ok let's going I know what is worry she is to much sad and will not let it out and i started I walk back to Kanji to clam her down.

Kanji P.O.V

Fan Dance came back with Neji and I felt bad about what I told Neji. Hey sorry Neji i told him but he came to me and hugged me then Fan dance when away. It is ok Kanji you do not like showing feeling I get Neji told me bring me closer to him.

Sasuke P.O.V

I was mad seeing that Neji Hyuga hugging mine oldder sister and I ran in and grab Kanji's hand and pulling her to me. Sasuke are you ok she asked me and I told her this is our change to get Itachi I told her as I let go of her hand and ran off then I heard that Neji ask her if she was going and she told him yes and she was right next to me. How do you know where he is she asked me and I told her about what the other senseis was talking about. Ok she said and where are we go to she asked and I told her to find Naruto.

Kanji P.O.V

Ok lets go and why do they want Naruto I asked him and he told me no idea. We run to even hoelt checking if Naruto and that one guy he is with but there was one more. We run to it and asked and got told yes and we ran up to his room and saw Naruto, Itachi, and some guy with a sword then I started to get mine scoll with mine sword in it. Naruto he is our so back down I told him and he told me no and I told him it is our fight so stay out Naruto or I throw you outside and he stopped. Shall we get down to busy Itachi or I just kill you own I asked him standing closer to Sasuke with me bitting mine finger and gteting the sword. Oh wow Kanji you are going to use that sword even know you killed your best friend with it he asked me as I was about to go at him Sasuke was ahead of me. Sasuke I yelled as Itachi kicked him to a wall and then I when at him and that guy with a sword was about to hit me I hit mine sword with his and Itachi told him to step out because I am stronger that I look as I looked him in the eye. Ok but do not take to long Itachi he told him and he did then I used that as a change to use Speed style to get behide him but as I was about to hit him but he grab mine arm and throw me to the side. Then Sasuke came at him with a chidori but Itachi had the upper hand then it when away and he had a hold of his neck and I yelled at him to let him and he was saying that Sasuke did not have any hated and that I care more for other than myself and he was about to use mangekyo sharingan on Sasuke than I used mine to get his off Sasuke but I was going to lose to his but it was to keep Sasuke safe. I was seeing what sacres me the most my clan dieing and me killing who I care about and then I started feel pain on mine lower body and I yelled out and pain and passed out.

Naruto P.O.V

Hey Perveing sage Kanji and Sasuke are both passed out yeah I know Naruto and Perveing sage hit to the ground. The Green Beat of the Leaf is here and Perveing sage yelled at Guy sensei and Kanji was shaking and not stopping. Then Guy sensei said she must still in the Genjutsu and it is what she is sarce of the most Guy sensei said. We will bring back Lady Tsunade to help them Perveing sage said. I will bring her to help you and I give you 2 mine word and I do not go back on it I told them as Guy sensei took them back.

I hope you like it.