12

Matthew

"So how did you find last night?" I asked as I rested my phone on my ear.

"It was absolutely fantastic. Thank you so much baby," Kara cooed sweetly.

"Anything for you my angel," I said.

"Babe there was one thing though," her voice trailed off.

"Tell me," I declared.

"I met Georgia. While I was in the bathroom. You were right she is a creep. She was talking about how you dumped her for me and that you're not gonna be mine forever and blah blah blah," she explained.

"Somebody really needs to put that bitch in her fucking place," I grunted.

"Don't worry about it babe. She's a nobody. I won after all. I got the prize. You," her soft voice soothed my anger.

"You're so precious baby. Listen I gotta go but I'll keep talking to you alright," I assured her.

"Alright babe," she said and dropped the call.

This ends today.

***

I arrived at Georgia's house in the upper East side. I never understood why she needed to steal my stuff when she was loaded herself? Gold digging whore.

I knocked on her door and her butler answered with a gloomy look.

"Matthew," he addressed me.

"Isaac," I nodded.

"Madam is upstairs. Would you like to come in?" he asked.

"No thanks that's okay. Could you please just call her and tell her to come to the door to see me?" I asked.

"Alright sir," he nodded and closed the door. I waited outside for a few seconds before the little blonde devil opened the door once again, her bare face showing her freckles as she was only dressed in a white robe.

"Ah I knew you'd come running back to me," she smirked.

"It's not about that Georgia. It's about you harassing my girlfriend. Cut it out," I grunted.

"I was warning her. There's a difference," she scoffed.

"Whatever it is you did, I want you to stop. I'm really happy with her and I don't need you messing anything up. All you do is mess things up," I complained.

"I mess things up all the time?" she chuckled deviously, "Well I didn't want to do this but remember a month or two ago, when we hooked up?"

"That was a mistake," I gulped. I felt guilty about that. It was at the time I was still trying to win Kara over. Just before we started dating. I tried to suppress that guilt daily.

"Well," she took out something from her pocket and handed it to me. It was a pregnancy test and it read

Positive.

"How am I so sure this is yours? And if that's the case how am I so sure it's mine?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"It is mine you asshole and I haven't had sex with anyone since that time with you so it's only logical that it's yours. I'm pregnant Matthew. With your baby," she finally made it clear and I felt my heart fall out of my own ass.

"Seriously?" I gulped.

"Yes. If you want we can have a paternity test in about seven months since it's been two months now. All I know is I need child support and most importantly your support," she begged.

"Do your parents know?" I asked.

"Like they'd care," she gagged. God I hated her so much.

"You should tell them," I suggested.

"When I feel like it then sure," she shrugged.

"Okay I'll figure something out. I just need to figure this all out and I demand a paternity test the minute that baby is born you hear me," I commanded.

"Alright Papi," she smirked.

Absolutely vile.

"So what's gonna happen with you and your little hummingbird?" she looked at me smugly.

"You leave her the fuck alone. I'll handle this. She's my girlfriend either way and this baby isn't gonna change that," I explained.

"We'll see about that," she laughed deviously and went back inside.

Shit.