17

Kara

"Stop it," I giggled as Matt kept tapping my booty.

"It's just so fascinating I can't," he laughed and tapped it again, "plus you know you like it."

"Come here you," I smirked and pulled him on top of me. As he was about to kiss me, we heard the door bell ring.

"Sophia will answer it," he whispered and kissed me.

Suddenly we heard rapid footsteps rush up the stairs and the door open.

"She's here," Sophia squeaked like a mouse.

"Oh Jesus," Matt groaned and got off of me.

"Don't you tell me that bitch Georgia is here," I gritted through my teeth.

"I'll see what she wants alright," he kissed my forehead and went downstairs as I anxiously waited in his room for his return.

Matthew

"What do you want?" I grumbled as I went down the stairs.

"I just came to give you some things for your damn baby," she announced and I shushed her.

"Keep your fucking voice down," I reprimanded her.

"Why? Is your hummingbird here?" she asked smugly.

"Yeah and she doesn't know yet so please could you mind your mouth," I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Alright I will but just because you're entertaining that bimbo doesn't mean you can stunt on the mother of your child," she explained.

"I got you," I closed my eyes and my fears were realised.

"Hey," I heard Kara's voice follow me downstairs.

"Oh she's here," Georgia cooed.

"I don't think we've formally met. I'm Kara," she smiled and wrapped her arms around my bicep while she traced the tattoo on my left bicep, "your tattoo of my initials look real nice babe."

"I'm Georgia," she smiled back crudely.

"You guys finished up here?" Kara asked as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Yeah," she sighed with relief.

"Sophia make sure she does what she needs to do and leaves," I ordered and took Kara into the kitchen.

Kara

My blood was boiling. Just seeing her in his house made me want to throw her on the ground.

"Baby it's okay," he pecked my lips repeatedly.

"Why does she keep coming around here?" I asked as I looked up at him and crossed my arms.

"I honestly have no idea. She's trying to ruin my life," he groaned.

Sophia walked into the kitchen silently.

"She's gone," she said and started cleaning.

"See. Everything's alright," he kissed my forehead, "you go back to the room. I'll have Sophia make some food for us while I use the bathroom."

"Okay," I nodded and sulked.

"Aye chin up princess everything's alright," he cupped my cheeks and kissed me.

We went upstairs and I entered his room as he used the bathroom. I then noticed a piece of paper left on Matt's bed with Georgia's name on it.

I picked it up and started reading.

Georgia's list of necessities for YOUR baby

"What?" I thought as I read down the list and the last part shocked me to my core.

Don't you ever tell me to abort the child you impregnated me with.

- Sincerely your baby mama

I gripped the letter tightly as I dropped onto his bed in disbelief. I felt like the biggest idiot in history. I had let my guard down for some rich party boy who I thought was different but turned out to be the same as every other person I had ever let in.

"Hey babe you got the snacks yet?" he asked as he walked into his room.

"Matthew what the fuck is this?" I shoved the letter into his chest. He took it and skimmed over it, closing his eyes and letting out a groan of agony.

"I can explain," he murmured but I didn't wanna hear it. I shoved past him and ran down the stairs.

"Babe," he called out but I was already out the door.